Another newbie

JustOutsideLeedsLad

Hello, I'm Paul ..... I am new to Skoda's, I've wanted a Yeti for about 3 Years now & I finally got permission to get one, I got a 2014 2.0 Tdi SE Outdoor for what I consider a bargain price and have had it for a couple of weeks now, not brand new but it had only covered 3750 miles when I got it. My wife claimed it almost straight away & I have to make up excuses for using it .... "I'm taking your mum to look at washing machines & I'll need the big car or I need to test the seat height again I don't think its quite right !" stuff like that. I'm sure I will be on here more than a few times for help/info etc. I've already used the "Underseat storage box" fitting guide and it was very helpful. Righ then lets go explore .... :-) Paul.