FL Yeti Bulb Number/Types

DarrellGB

Having searched everywhere I'm at a loss finding info on FL model, I've upgraded the dipped and main with H7 Osram Night Breakers Unlimited.

But the DRL/Side lights work from the same bulb, can't yet figure how to get to it or get info on bulb type. My intention was replace with a CANBUS LED set if any one can help?

Hopefully you can make out from this picture, the DRL / side light bulb sits in the strip below the headlights.

post-120571-0-78644400-1409611259_thumb.jpg

post-120571-0-52104100-1409611281_thumb.jpg

post-120571-0-19770900-1409611347_thumb.jpg

Instead of opening a second thread on this subject, have you thought of ringing or emailing your dealer and asking them, or even ringing or emailing Skoda UK and asking for Technical Advice?

The facelift model has not been out for long, so there aren't many owners on here yet, and those that are here don't appear to be of the "modifying" kind at the moment.

Instead of opening a second thread on this subject, have you thought of ringing or emailing your dealer and asking them, or even ringing or emailing Skoda UK and asking for Technical Advice?

The facelift model has not been out for long, so there aren't many owners on here yet, and those that are here don't appear to be of the "modifying" kind at the moment.

Done all of the above, no response yet so hoping a clearer explanation would open up some suggestions to help get to a solution from the Briskoda forum.
  • Like 1

Finally have sorted after getting the info (took long enough) from Skoda, the non LED Side/running light bulbs are 511, ordered some Philips Blue Visions to match the Osram Nightbreakers

Thanks for posting this DarrellGB, hope you'll post some pics once you've received and fitted.

I'm going to do a 'how to' guide with pics and maybe video as it seems a few people would like to do this. :) just ordered some Phillips Blue Vision 511 bulbs which are a perfect match for the Osram Nightbreakers

• Like 1