borrow CAI milton keynes

Hi does anybody have a CAI pipe that i could borrow around milton keynes area. Ideally the type with the crank case connection. I am looking at getting some made from silicone 'similar to forge breather kits' but need to see the correct shape and sizes. Then i can get some made for good price in red or blue.

OPINIONS please

Paul

Thats a fair point but it will still hold off the heat and as long as i have a shape to build from i can get these made alot cheaper through a mate so could probably sell on here and will just get them made 1 at a time for anyone who wants. Made same day delivered within 2days.

Sorry just don't see this flying...

Had my CAI on for 5 years and not a site of rust.  TBH  you don't need a pipe to be flexible to get air travelling to MAF. Also Silicon could get damaged easier.

But fair play for having a go.

Yeah it's not the best idea but fair play for having a think but won't work

Not gonna be that cheap if made correctly with 4ply and wire reinforced

Seems like an odd choice when market is flooded with cai IMO

You can get a carbon fibre one for under £100