Yeti - Service

Mozza8

Our Yeti is 3 yrs old shortly & 10500 miles and so needs a MoT & full service.  Its had one service 12 moths ago and

its marked "Variable" in the book.   Presumably its a major service due...any idea of the likely cost please......

• 2 months later...

hi everyone , i have a 2013 yeti elegance 2.0 tdi 4x4 12,500 miles, it is on flexible servicing, the main dealer phoned an recommended a service to which i agreed, had it done today £139.00, it was only a oil and filter change and a check of brake pads etc, when i got home i had a look through the service book etc., but cannot find anywhere that says when fuel fiter, air filter should be replaced, is there some where on this site where i can find this info?. also there was water damage to the badge on the tailgate and i was told the badges were only covered for the first 6 months i said thought whole car was covered for 3 years he said no but we will have a look at it, when the service was done he said they will change the badge an he will order one and fit it next week, very pleased, but it makes me wonder how much more of the car the warranty has already ran out

hi everyone , i have a 2013 yeti elegance 2.0 tdi 4x4 12,500 miles, it is on flexible servicing, the main dealer phoned an recommended a service to which i agreed, had it done today £139.00, it was only a oil and filter change and a check of brake pads etc, when i got home i had a look through the service book etc., but cannot find anywhere that says when fuel fiter, air filter should be replaced, is there some where on this site where i can find this info?. also there was water damage to the badge on the tailgate and i was told the badges were only covered for the first 6 months i said thought whole car was covered for 3 years he said no but we will have a look at it, when the service was done he said they will change the badge an he will order one and fit it next week, very pleased, but it makes me wonder how much more of the car the warranty has already ran out

Can't comment about the servicing but the cost seems reasonable However, if the dealer says that the badges are only covered for 6 months he is talking out of an alternative orifice! My last Yeti had 3 badges and all the wheel centres replaced, one badge at 14 months and the rest at 35 months. No quibble, just did them when in for service.

Fred