Had the DSG oil change recall/non-recall/service campaign thingy done

Furbytom

So car was booked in for this to be done this afternoon. All without a hitch... and so far.... Touch wood.... Car drives exactly the same as it did before. Maybe just maybe a touch smoother but could be placebo!

Had a top-spec Citigo as courtesy car and was very impressed especially with the ride and handling. Engine was obviously gutless in the extreme but still quite fun. Skoda please make a Citigo vRS!

When in the showroom was having a look at a brand new unregistered "last off the line" Fabia vRS estate. In green with e silver wheels. Looked quite nice. All yours for the bargain price of £19.5k.... Gulp! Might be a bargain for someone in a few months time when they've not sold it and are desperate to get rid :-)

I asked them why they had bothered to get another one in the showroom after they had struggled to sell their last one, especially as you can't even order them anymore, but hey weren't sure! Said they had been thinking of using it as a demo instead. Doesn't make much sense that.... :-)

• Like 2

So car was booked in for this to be done this afternoon. All without a hitch... and so far.... Touch wood.... Car drives exactly the same as it did before. Maybe just maybe a touch smoother but could be placebo!

Had a top-spec Citigo as courtesy car and was very impressed especially with the ride and handling. Engine was obviously gutless in the extreme but still quite fun. Skoda please make a Citigo vRS!

When in the showroom was having a look at a brand new unregistered "last off the line" Fabia vRS estate. In green with e silver wheels. Looked quite nice. All yours for the bargain price of £19.5k.... Gulp! Might be a bargain for someone in a few months time when they've not sold it and are desperate to get rid :-)

I asked them why they had bothered to get another one in the showroom after they had struggled to sell their last one, especially as you can't even order them anymore, but hey weren't sure! Said they had been thinking of using it as a demo instead. Doesn't make much sense that.... :-)

Which skoda dealer do you use?

mine is messing me about over delivery dates. .. tempted to try and haggle them on there vrs estate!

Which skoda dealer do you use?

mine is messing me about over delivery dates. .. tempted to try and haggle them on there vrs estate!

Carrs Skoda Indian Queens:

http://www.helstongarages.co.uk/skoda/contact-us/27/carrs-skoda-indian-queens/#tabContentNewVehicle

The sales manager (Andrew) is errr not exactly renowned for his discounts so will be a tough nut to crack. If you contact them let us know how you get on as would be interested to hear!

Ah, Cornwall, never mind!

When I ordered my car I was very clear that I needed it for this weekend coming latest, was assured it would be Monday Tuesday so I booked today off to collect.... now being told it could be next week.... which if I had been told when paying my deposit I would have shopped around to find one in stock!