Mk2 Fabia vrs rolling road, post your graphs

Ant-Vrs

Hello as I know some of you have had the fabia vrs on the rolling road. Just thought I would start a thread where all the graphs could be in one place.

2011 fabia vrs cave engine

Forge fmic

Middle box delete

Rolling road Shark Performance

It made 184.2bhp at the shaft so 150.6bhp at the wheels

Max torque was 282nm which is 207 ft/lb

785a0c7192ed56a57b272b74db5c5f39.jpg

Hope this can help everybody.

Ant

Edited by Ant-Vrs
  • Like 1

I've just booked a place with Rebel Motosport Club as they're organising a rolling road at Powerstation on the 22nd Nov if anyone's interested, half the normal price. Places still available, the link is shown in the National meets forum (Briskoda). I've already had a rolling road done when having it remapped stating 210 bhp but wanted to get a second opinion and will post later in the year.

What mods do you have?

Originally a Shark Performance stage 2 map with a decat OEM downpipe which made 210Hp iirc.  Got rid of that after a altercation with them and went for a Jabbasport custom map with intercooler, intake, and decat dowppipe http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/227293-jabbasport-custom-remap/?hl=%2Bjabbasport#entry2673061 .  That made 215Hp iirc.  Then went APR stage 3.  

Had a fair few mods on the Fabia before it went wrong and subsequently got sold.

APR Stage 3 Beta test software

Loba LO270 turbo

VWR (ITG) Intake

Pace Products Intercooler

Pace Products radiator

Miltek downpipe

Wossner Pistons

Okada Plasma coilpacks

Water Methanol Injection

Vibratechniks engine mounts

H&R front and rear ARB

VWR springs

TD1.2 Alloys

Tarox 6 pot BBK

The shame was we couldn't run enough boost to get the potential of the turbo without hitting issues with misfires so in the end it development ended with the above figures around 0.5 bar of boost lower than it should have been.  When it worked it was brilliant.  

sy tried hard to get big power, but it gave him nothing but mechanical issues.... basically seemed too fragile to tune that much...

Exactly That.

Exactly the reason i swapped it for the Focus ST250.  But i missed the throwability of a light car, so traded it in for a new one lol

Before

20140909_074324.jpg

After

20140910_170312.jpg
Edited by vRSy
  • Like 2

Originally a Shark Performance stage 2 map with a decat OEM downpipe which made 210Hp iirc. Got rid of that after a altercation with them and went for a Jabbasport custom map with intercooler, intake, and decat dowppipe http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/227293-jabbasport-custom-remap/?hl=%2Bjabbasport#entry2673061 . That made 215Hp iirc. Then went APR stage 3.

Had a fair few mods on the Fabia before it went wrong and subsequently got sold.

Loba LO270 turbo

VWR (ITG) Intake

Pace Products radiator

Miltek downpipe

Wossner Pistons

Okada Plasma coilpacks

Water Methanol Injection

H&R front and rear ARB

VWR springs

TD1.2 Alloys

Tarox 6 pot BBK

The shame was we couldn't run enough boost to get the potential of the turbo without hitting issues with misfires so in the end it development ended with the above figures around 0.5 bar of boost lower than it should have been. When it worked it was brilliant.

Exactly That.

Exactly the reason i swapped it for the Focus ST250. But i missed the throwability of a light car, so traded it in for a new one lol

Before

20140909_074324.jpg

After

20140910_170312.jpg

It's shrunk ;)

Originally a Shark Performance stage 2 map with a decat OEM downpipe which made 210Hp iirc.  Got rid of that after a altercation with them and went for a Jabbasport custom map with intercooler, intake, and decat dowppipe http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/227293-jabbasport-custom-remap/?hl=%2Bjabbasport#entry2673061 .  That made 215Hp iirc.  Then went APR stage 3.  

Loba LO270 turbo

VWR (ITG) Intake

Pace Products radiator

Miltek downpipe

Wossner Pistons

Okada Plasma coilpacks

Water Methanol Injection

H&R front and rear ARB

VWR springs

TD1.2 Alloys

Tarox 6 pot BBK

Must of cost you a small fortune vRSy. The intercooler, intake and new map vs. the original setup didn't produce a lot more horse power.