Mk2 Fabia vrs rolling road, post your graphs

Ant-Vrs

Yeah you can tourque wise can feel the pull much more! And i would deffo put it back on with the new intercooler that made the biggest difference on mine15 bhp and 40ftlbs more!

Think this is the guy i was talking to before i done an intercooler on mine,

hartlepool and 40ftlbs more sounds like the same lad...

• Like 1

2) TMG Stage 1 + FMIC + ITG CAI: 227.5 BHP / 319.3 Nm

227.5 is impressive.

It should be even more impressive when he sorts out the exhaust ;)

I fancy it will crack 240bhp - his tuners have got some serious knowledge on this car.

• Like 1

Looks like I should have bought that FMIC! I don't see any reason that I shouldn't be getting similar figures with my ITG, TMC and resonator removal.

this is a good figures between mine and yours. I can't believe how much a the forge fmic makes on a standard map with the torque.

Just a note: I don't know if the extra power compared to common stage 1 cars shall be credited to the FMIC. In fact, having seen stage 1 graphs (revo, apr etc) with FMICs on I would doubt it as they don't generally go that high. I had written in my map review thread this company is one that really knows what it's doing on the 1.4 TSI, with much more extreme examples based in Greece and running fine (a few 250, 280, 300, and an insane 554 bhp ibiza cupra). The tuners I've spoken to themselves both TMG and APR doubt the FMIC alone provides significant gains so I just wouldn't put that down to a FMIC, at least for the bigger part. It wasn't even an APR or Forge FMIC anyway. The map however is where all the difference is made imho.

Edited by newbie69
  • Like 1

Yes I agree the inter-cooler upgrade I did was more for the cooling effect these engines run very hot and when fitted with the full Miltek  and the Revo remap the engine bay was unbelievably hot so looking at the original inter-cooler that is quite weedy and has plastic couplings thought it would be better to upgrade the new unit has much better cooling functionality and straight away I could notice a difference so yes they are not supposed to themselves increase power but if you have other mods they will help make the car run a lot cooler with much better airflow increasing performance .  

Well i didnr think it would either! But having taking the car to the same rollers within a week or soo just proves that there was quite an increase from the fmic! I experienced alot of heat soak and what felt like a completly different car after a few days of having it on! The originals are just not significantly sized enough to deal with the power even from standard in my opinion.. I am just sharing my experience as advice for people looking into it and wanting better responce and power from there fabdog, the only thing i wouldnt really advise is to put a fmic on a fab that hasnt been remapped or mapped in for one i took my revo map of for a day and it was awful drank fuel like it was free