Fabia vrs - catch cans

Lloyd55vrs

Guys, has anyone got pics of where they mounted their

Saikou michi oil catch can

I can think who i sent them too, so thought id pop a pic request up

Cheers dudes

Ps- if any of the said dudes are at coombe on sat so can grab more pics :)

20140708_084243_zps489762be.jpg

Not much room spare tbh under tge Fabia bonnet, obv engine cover is missing.you might be able to fit one back on with modding it but I prefer it without tbh.

Another pain is the outlet on turbo intake pipe is 21mm, so I've had a 19mm alloy outlet welded on so now I run 19mm pipe on the complete set up rather than a set up with reducers etc :)

Also I've made a bracket so the can is attached to engine, rather than the front panel where I originally fitted it, as it kept breaking the bracket with the engine movement.

• Like 1

Is the outlet on the turbo pipe a actual outlet ( that can slide pipe onto with a clamp

Yeah its a plastic pipe that is pushed into intake pipe held in place by a big rubber grommet, so yeah you can slide a pipe on it the same as the standard pioe does. 
I'm near wales yeah :)
My m8 runs a welding/alloy fabrication business ;)

20140708_084243_zps489762be.jpg

Not much room spare tbh under tge Fabia bonnet, obv engine cover is missing.you might be able to fit one back on with modding it but I prefer it without tbh.

Another pain is the outlet on turbo intake pipe is 21mm, so I've had a 19mm alloy outlet welded on so now I run 19mm pipe on the complete set up rather than a set up with reducers etc :)

Also I've made a bracket so the can is attached to engine, rather than the front panel where I originally fitted it, as it kept breaking the bracket with the engine movement.

like the look of this best 1 i've seen tbh what did you fit bracket to? any pictures of bracket?

Posted Yesterday, 23:11

Still not fitted mine, Lloyd  :bandit:

Neither have i.  ;)

Mine's fitted into the corner of the garage quite nicely ,don't want to lose the engine cover really so its a work in very little progress :D

Ah ****,saw your car but didn't see you.

Mine was parked with bonnet up cooling off after both track sessions though :)

FORG130914822_zps45525ae8.jpg

Ok.... Seems i failed can hunting at coombe

Coskev could u sort some detailed pics of new mount position etc

Cheers dude

Also... What fabia do u have ?
Was nosing about at coombe

• Like 1