F265 thermostat

Alexandru

Do you have any idea if a MK1 Fabia with a 1.4mpi engine, ATZ model has an F265 thermostat, mapped engine cooling device, beside the regular, mechanical one ? I've been playing with VCDS this evening and on measuring blocks, I've reached group 0132 (yep, I got borred) and for some reasons, the reading there was -48 Celsius degrees, which I don't think it's accurate (today were about 30).

post-114013-0-70767400-1410546370_thumb.png

Edited by Alexandru

Do you have any idea if a MK1 Fabia with a 1.4mpi engine, ATZ model has an F265 thermostat, mapped engine cooling device, beside the regular, mechanical one ? I've been playing with VCDS this evening and on measuring blocks, I've reached group 0132 (yep, I got borred) and for some reasons, the reading there was -48 Celsius degrees, which I don't think it's accurate (today were about 30).

You don't have one of those devices fitted to your car, the first column shows the actual coolant temperature which looks fine, the second is a reference figure and the third is actually a delta figure, the fourth is a rough MTBF figure.

All irrelevant.

The hell ... what is happening with my car ? It's spitting all over 

16514 - Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor B1 S1: Malfunction in Circuit 
        P0130 - 35-00 -  - 
17584 - Bank1: O2 (Lambda) Correction Behind Catalyst: Control Limit Reached 
        P1176 - 35-10 -  -  - Intermittent
16554 - Fuel Trim; Bank 1: Malfunction 
        P0170 - 35-10 -  -  - Intermittent

Readiness: 0010 0001

I've replaced the first o2 sensor with a brand new original Bosch one, searched by the car's VIN and nothing changed.  I thought there might be a faulty temp reading somewhere causing a richer fuel mix... :rain:  :rain:  :rain:  :rain:  :rain:  :rain:  :rain:  :rain:

I'm coming with an update. Just had the engine cover unmounted this morning(my girlfriend was asleep and I woke up earlier). I couldn't notice any leaky from the intake. But, I removed the nozzle of the airfilter (part 18 from here) (thr one with a switch on it, to take the air from outsidr or inside the engine according to the temperature I guess) and I tried to obturate that hole, but the engine didn't die. Is this normal?

Edited by Alexandru