Skoda goes into Limp Mode

Hi

Sorry for the amount to read but I wanted to include everything.

Ive got a 2L, 56 plate Skoda Octavia Diesel Vrs Estate.

I bought it early August. It had about 30m on the fuel range so I drove it home with no issues. I parked up and within about an hour left to go and fill up with about 15m left on the range. On route the car jumped a little which I thought was due to low fuel levels but made it the 5m to the station. As we pulled up to the pump it cut out. I filled up but then the car wouldnt even turn over. We had to push it out and called the AA. After about 30mins it would start but the minute I depressed the accelerator it cut out again. After another 30mins I could take a gear but it would then cut out as i tried to pull Away.

The AA arrived and couldnt find the issue. Eventually the ignition coil warning light came on and the AA identified an issue with the CPU and the fact it wasnt recognising a steady 5v supply when puling away.

Anyway it went to a local Skoda dealer and they ended up replacing the inlet manifold. They also identified an error code for the charge pressure position sensor but couldnt find anything wrong with the wiring.

All fixed so I thought.

Took a drive to Plymouth from Gatwick and at about 180m into the journey the same warning light came on and the car slipped into Limp Mode. I took the car to another Skoda dealer even though the warning light had reset itself. All they found was a loose hose between connector and cam cover. They said it was fixed.

On return journey to Gatwick it happended again at a similar stage of the journey. Next day it had reset itself but still went to the Skoda dealer. Once again all this did was to tighten the hose leading out of the inlet manifold. They couldn't recreate the circumstances or error and no issue was identified on two 50m test drives.

They and I are at a loss.

I now have a decision whether to keep or return the car.

Any ideas?