anyone got a 60 reg octavia with remote locking

anyone got a 60 reg octavia diesel with remote locking ?? ( prob not VRS tho )

I really need the part number of your CCU ... most probably 1K0 937 085 ? 

Im upgrading to remote locking so need the part number

Would sincerely appreciate your help

Adaption Channel 19 did you disable factory mode?

On your main beam stalk, does it push forward and spring back to the neutral position or does it click and stay forward?

channel 19 ? .. did not intentionally disable anything but i will get a new cable and check

And the stalk just springs right back now. even when i pull the stalk i get NO high beam even for a second

from your last message i just found this.. i did not do

[1] The new CECM is in "Factory Mode"
In factory mode, the doors won't lock + unlock properly, and you can't program new remotes. To turn off factory mode with VCDS, go to 09 Central Electronics, Adaptation, Channel 19, and set the value to 0.

[2] You can just copy/paste your old long-coding over the new long-coding. It's still a good idea to have captured the screens from each byte in the long coding helper, so you can compare manually later - but I did not encounter any differences.

[3] Your key fobs are known to your old CECM, but not your new one
After turning off factory mode, you can relearn your key fobs for keyless entry. The procedure is documented here:
http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index...ule#Adaptation

Ill do that and i then guess ill be on a better track for everything working. TY