Bolero and Bluetooth problem

bubba

My phone had been working perfectly with my Bluetooth unit, up until a week ago. It stays connected via Bluetooth, but after a few minutes it looses mobile signal and I can't make or receive calls.

This stays like this, until the next trip when the same happens.

I have reset my phone to rule that out, but not sure what else to try?

I'm on EE which uses Orange and T-Mobile too

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Its 5N35003730B and the handset is Nexus 5 using the RSAP app from the store to connect it.

The phone remains connected to Bluetooth, I just lose mobile signal after about 5 minutes

My Nexus 5 stopped connecting to my Octy's rSAP after the Android update to 4.4.3, which is NOT COMPATIBLE with rSAP. But, the 4.4.2 version of Android has a bug which causes it to lose bluetooth connection from time to time.  If you look on the rSAP app's web site, you will find lots of information but no actual solution.

http://www.android-rsap.com/

Update on rSAP problems

Friday, 29 August 2014 13:43

The problem of the Nexus 5 is caused by a change in the radio/baseband software. It looks like Qualcomm switches off rSAP in new radio versions for whatever reason. Maybe the phone manufacturer has to pay an extra fee for rSAP support? I don't know... I took a look at the baseband software if there is a chance to re-enable the rSAP functions, but I must confess that I don't understand anything that's happening inside.

So far it only helps to flash the 4.2.2 radio software under 4.4.4. See this thread for more info.

Mines not an RSAP issue, as I don't lose Bluetooth, but lose the connection to the mobile network.

Mine might be to do with EE, as EE doesn't appear on my maxidot, it normally connects to Orange and T-Mobile, but now it says "connection to network not allowed"

I only saw this message when I tried to manually connect.

Not sure if this can be fixed. Is there a way to find out the firmware version? Maybe it needs an update

I'm still suspecting a gsm antenna problem. I don't think you can update the module if that's what you mean. Have you tried a reset to factory settings and re-pair or another phone? If so and it made no difference, I would try another antenna as they are pretty cheap from China.

Adamal, my Bluetooth system doesn't use a car gsm antenna, it uses the cells phone antenna, may be explaining wrong. My friends model uses the gsm car antenna and sometimes he has to stop due to all of the interference made in the background heard by others, it's also an octavia with original amudsem sat nav. mine has the my11 changes

Edited by alberg

Alberg: it sounds like Bubba's issue is different to yours though. He is dropping network, not BT connection. Your module is using HFP if using phone's antenna, but this is using rSAP. Your friend's car's issue sounds more similar.

Bubba: an additional thought, can you make a call in the first five minutes before it reports failured? If so that points away from gsm antenna. However, I suspect not and its just taking a few minutes to try to establish a network connection before failing and reporting to you.

OK tested again today, it connected to T Mobile, but when I tried to dial out, it failed after about a minute with network fault message.

I can't test another phone at the moment, I need to find one first

OK tested again today, it connected to T Mobile, but when I tried to dial out, it failed after about a minute with network fault message.

I can't test another phone at the moment, I need to find one first

simple ask a friend to try his phone

• 2 weeks later...

Tested my work phone and that one is fine. Tried my phone again and no dice.

I think it may be EE not allowing the unit under my seat to access the EE network, as I now get network fault as the error message.

I have a problem in my Bluetooth module in my car ,it was working efficiently and then when i do scan i cannot find the car Bluetooth

the installed  module is 1Z0-035-729-D 

If any one faced before and could fix it , it will much appreciated to help me 

The error from VCDS is as below 

02503 - output wire to radio 

012 -- electrical fault in circuit 

i cannot repair it , and i am looking for a new module that also can play music from my mobile , and show the status of the mobile on the MFA/DIS 

I need to know which part# for module i can plug and play without changing the wiring to get the benefit 

Well i tried to search about Maxidot , but couldn't find something rigid , 

I have the screen for cotavia 2010 that shows every details about the dictance , avrg consumption and actual consumption,...ETC  , Also i can do setup my views " Milage or KM , 24-hrs format or 12-hrs format " and little settings to be adjusted like 

I wish that I gave you satisfactory answer if i have it or not :(((

Thanks alot for supporting me