Hid kit

Hey guys im a new member here and i have been doing a lot of research on the aftermarket hid kits from londoncolour i have just received my parcel but not sure if its the canbus or non canbus kit does anyone have photos of there kits so i can compare ??

Thanks

I believe the CANBUS ones have a canceller inline with the bulb. If you don't have a black plastic box between the ballast and the bulb then you have the correct ones.

The non-canbus ones I have do have a single voltage step up box in the line from the ballast but I believe the canbus ones come with another set of boxes, the second being teh cancellor.

My '56 plate has standard cheapo ballasts and lamps without cancellers fitted (bought as "canbus" kit for £32, but didn't fit the canceller thingys) and I get no bulb errors...mine are slimline and are fitted inside the headlight unit so look completely stock :)

My '56 plate has standard cheapo ballasts and lamps without cancellers fitted (bought as "canbus" kit for £32, but didn't fit the canceller thingys) and I get no bulb errors...mine are slimline and are fitted inside the headlight unit so look completely stock :)

Coded on vcds?

Canbus kits don't work . I had them from Londoncolour and was promised by them they would work on mine just a simple plug and play as I don't have access to coding. No lights came on and got error on maxidot. Sent them back for a full refund. They were about £80 ?

Coded on vcds?

Nope, took halogens out, put hids in. Had no problems what so ever with them in the 4 or 5 months they've been in! It was an ex cambs police car so doubt they would have done anything previously....?