fitted splitter

Yeah its matt black so can be painted if you like...

so easy mate comes with bolts to fit splitter and glue (altho no need to use) all ready has pilot holes in so just get correct placement and drill the holes there about 8 on the whole splitter so never coming over in a hurry...

bumper piece of **** to take off

3 bolts on each wing

3 under bonnet

2 under each headlight

2 in lower grille behind little inserts in grille

4 under the car in bumper

3 push in clips under the car in bumper and pulls off remover all conections

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Very nice,

I've just received my splitter, will I need to remove the front wheels to remove the wing bolts?

Hi no I didn't remove the front wheels I just took bumper off 4 screws in each wheel arch...6 screws under bumper and some pull out trim clips take headlights out...couple screws each side and few in front Grille and pops out 20 min job

Thanks mate looks different now as been sprayed gloss black with chrome grille and rear diffuser all gloss black...

Looks great man, its on my to do list but as you say, by the time its all painted tec it is costly

• Like 1

Looks great man, its on my to do list but as you say, by the time its all painted tec it is costly

It is definitely costly but the again you don't have to spray it if you don't want too as it's a matt abs plastic which does look there a guy on ere with black VRS estate that's not been painted and it looks smart