2013 Fabia VRS - Candy White

dandanfings

Sad times, i have tried to put this off and hoped that maybe my new job would give me cash bonus for using our own car but unfortunately i am being forced to use a lovely new Audi as all employees must drive company A3s (i am a estate agent, long story) and we cannot physically own a 3rd car so she has to go  :'(

'We' bought her new in January of last year, she hasn't really been used all that much other than the weekly Tesco shop and visiting family in Sussex, occasionally used to commute to work in colder weather so hence the low mileage.

In all honesty it rarely goes above 30mph and 2000rpm, my girlfriend gets high 40s mpg out of it regularly!.

Specs:

• 2013 - 62 plate
  • Female owned.... yes really its actually my girlfriends car  :blush: 
  • 0 previous owners
  • 12000 miles will increase slightly
  • Candy white
  • White wheels
  • Factory armrest
  • Climate control
  • Headlight washers (important for MOT with HID's, makes car 100% legal)
  • Has had the DSG recall done
  • Remainder of factory warranty (1 and a half years)
  • Remainder of free servicing (2 services still left)

Extras (tasteful 'no brainer' everyone should do them mods!):

• Custom 2.5'' cat back exhaust (not loud at all)
  • 4300k HID's VCDS setup to work with them
  • LED rear lights (sometimes causes a light error)
  • Carbon paddle extensions

Condition:

• Interior is mint and still smells like a new car, rear seats almost never been used!.
  • Small scuff on rear right bumper, touched up with stone chip paint and will probably polish out but never really bothered, appeared while parked on the street i can only assume it was a parking accident and the lovely person just left without leaving a note, happened in the first month of ownership!.Was quoted £150 to repaint like new but again its so minor i just left it,
  • Light stone chip on bonnet and front bumper
  • light scuffs on alloys but not down to the metal so barely noticeable

Not much else to say, costs buttons to insure, gets 45mpg+ all day long, takes off like a scalded cat.

There is still finance owed but this will be cleared on the spot when purchased.

£10,500.......... in all honesty this is a lot of car for the money so take it quickly before my girlfriend has a change of heart, she really loves 'furby'

(0) 7738 660297

5C429A15-500C-4629-8DCF-1018D8FFEF11-516

2875D6BE-3CBB-4781-89B6-A5C227F5FDED_zps

CEBFE010-681A-4CD5-BCA5-6DC823DE6EC2_zps

7FEBEBFE-2625-4FA9-80A7-CD0E230E57F4_zps

BB46F1A9-0623-4123-857A-345EA4F4DB61_zps

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...