3.6 4x4 pricing / anyone know this car?

Nick P

I'm getting pretty tempted by a 3.6 estate. Do you think this is reasonably priced?

http://www.motorvillage-bristol.co.uk/used-cars/skoda-superb-3-6-v6-elegance-4x4-5dr-dsg-bristol-201408306993200

I'm not too bothered about it being a little leggy. I wonder if they'd take 10k cash, no trade in for it. I might go and have a look as I'm down that way next week.

Looks like it has KESSY too if I'm not mistaken. I'd like that as we've gotten used to having it on the Yeti.

Does anyone know this particular car?

Edited by Nick P

Don't know it but id buy it.

I think you will get it for between £10 and £10.5 cash.

If you get it call over and let me have a butchers. I think this will be my next purchase B)

BTW I'm assuming it was you I waved at the other night :rofl:

• Like 1

Where was that Mark? Was I in the Yeti or Volvo? I don't remember seeing anyone!  :blush:

Im assuming you have a 14 plate white Yeti???

I was walking towards meadowhead one night and someone in a white 14 plate Yeti waved at me. I thought it was you but maybe it wasn't :blush:

Anyway back on topic, buy the beast and if you don't want it I will have it off you

For that exhaust note alone it would be worth it :) you can have the best of both worlds - sensible unassuming car and a pure raucous beast :) Hope you manage to get it at the right price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just when i thought it would be easy to source a v6 3.6    I now see I have competition :devil: .                                                                                        Not enough v6's around to satisfy our fuel fetish desire's.

Maybe we could have our own section and pass on hints when these cars come on the market dealer or private..

Good luck with your search.

James.

Just when i thought it would be easy to source a v6 3.6 I now see I have competition :devil: . Not enough v6's around to satisfy our fuel fetish desire's.

Maybe we could have our own section and pass on hints when these cars come on the market dealer or private..

Good luck with your search.

James.

Timeshare..?

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

I have had my v6 for 3 weeks now. Just to give you an idea for comparison this is some details.

It's a black 2010 twin door with 31k on the clock. I paid £10k for it, it had new discs and pads all round and 4 new Goodyear tyres. It's extras are sun blinds, paddle shift, front sensors with park assist, the extra rear airbags. And the upgraded speakers. Really loving it and the urge to plant the right foot is all to tempting :)

Considering the one your looking at is a year younger and an estate I don't think the price is to far off.

Oh it also has the bum warming back seats. Not sure if there standard or not on the v6

Edited by Rob8980

That is one mighty fine V6 10k should seal the deal as obviously their's only a few people after a 3.6 v6 engined motor, the dealer wouldn't want it clogging up his forecourt for ages. Good luck.

• Like 1

If my modified Octy mk2 was to go I would be buying one straight away.

Although the 1.8 tsi option with a map is tempting but I also want 4x4 and there about as rare as the v6. Plus you get that lovely v6 sound :clap:

Volvo deal is 10% off list (pre-vat) including options then a fixed discount (depending on model - £4500 for XC70), free metallic, 5 years servicing for £500 and 50% interest free. So almost £10K off XC70 although they are still towards £30k.

As a driver of the last pre-ford Volvo I just have a little bit of trouble reconciling the fact that the current v70 and s80 are based on the outgoing Mondeo platform. Platform sharing in VAG is one thing but somehow I don't want my v70/xc70/s80 being based on a ford.

The all new XC90 however. Now that I'd have.

Edited by Nick P

If my modified Octy mk2 was to go I would be buying one straight away.

Although the 1.8 tsi option with a map is tempting but I also want 4x4 and there about as rare as the v6. Plus you get that lovely v6 sound :clap:

1.8tsi 4x4 is where it's at, fab tuning potential and lighter than the V6

Volvo deal is 10% off list (pre-vat) including options then a fixed discount (depending on model - £4500 for XC70), free metallic, 5 years servicing for £500 and 50% interest free. So almost £10K off XC70 although they are still towards £30k.

That is a deal and a half.  SWMBO was after a XC60, and was looking at nearly new and a friend is after the XC70.  At those sort of prices looks like you get a new car for 1-yr old money.