Wax Appeal Group Buy #3 Obsessive Detail Clarity Sealant

Sparkly

Right Folks, here we go a bit of a curve ball, I am jumping straight to Wax Appeal #3 but will also have #2 (wheels edition) up and running by the end of the week :o. (more repetition from last GB to explain  ;) )

** There may be an option for a discount to anyone taking products from GB 2 and 3 together, I will need to check the parcel sizes.

As those of you who visit the Styling and Car Care Section will be aware, I have agreed with Colin to become a Brisky Sponsor for detailing products and services with a focus on offering members an affordable way to test out new detailing products.

This will be run in a group buy format - most likely on a monthly basis depending on the uptake. I have a thread here outlining my plan and that has been up for a few weeks canvassing ideas for first products.

http://www.briskoda....mple-group-buy/

For those of you too lazy to click ;) here is an extract which explains the plan.

"The main idea will be to help people try different products, to make these available at a reasonable price for you with no additional postage charges, with a mix of sample sizes and full sizes.

To start with, these products will be offered in a limited availability flash sale type format, more or less as the Group Buy system works at the moment. This is a known format on the site and it suits me as it allows me to plan the events and keep things tidy and organised which should mean a good service for you.

My thoughts to launch things next month would be with a flash sale on 100ml testers of a single product with a target price of £4.00 delivered"

"Two products from two big brands, but ones that I am fairly confident that there will be a lot of you who haven't tried them. This after all is the aim. Both products will give a good number of uses from a 100ml sample, depending on how they are used and I will hopefully be offering these as promised at the advertised £4 delivered target price I set for myself.

I will be shipping in batches, my idea is to send out all orders received by Sunday 8th on Tuesday 10th June, I will then allow another week of orders to come in and ship the following Monday/Tuesday

Obsessive Detail Clarity Sealant 50ml Sample

So we have a slight format change here that this is a single product and a 50ml sample, but the opportunity to bring this to you guys was too good to pass up.  Obsessive Detail is a new boutique range of products with a focus on quality rather than quantity.  The undisputed star of their line up is Clarity Sealant.  For me this has a lot in common with products like Autobrite Hellshine Abyss and other high gloss long life sealants.

Clarity-Sealant3_zpse72ebecb.jpg

What They Say:

Obsessive Detail Clarity Sealant uses nano technology to protect the paintwork of your car. The advanced formula protects your car for up to 6 months, and provides UVA and UVB protection against the sun. It bonds with the exterior of the car providing an excellent shine and wet look. The sealant bonds on a molecular level to the paintwork ensuring long lasting protection, and can be used on a variety of different surfaces including paint, chrome, aluminium, carbon fiber, glass, plastic etc. This is an invisible layer of protection that lasts longer than any wax and leaves a lustering gloss behind. Comes with an easy to use atomiser spray. Simply spray onto a foam applicator pad and apply an even layer onto the vehicle. For full protection, we recommend applying 2 coats to ensure an even coverage and no areas missed.

RRP £14.99 (currently on a launch offer of £9.99 Exc Postage)

What Wax Appeal Says:

Ultra Slick, Ultra Glossy, spreads for miles and a sample bottle that is 1/3 size of full bottle :o .  I recommend spreading on clean paintwork with a quality foam applicator, a microfibre pad makes applying easier but can be a little less economical, both are good, then a light buff off.  With this product "thin is in" spread it as finely as you can.   Want to seal your wheels or your Chrome Exhaust, clarity will give outstanding results on both adding gloss as it goes, a lovely versatile product

http://obsessivedetail.co.uk/

https://www.facebook.com/ObsessiveCleanDetailUK

https://twitter.com/obsessivedetail

One 50ml Sample in a presentational aluminium bottle with sprayhead Posted with Royal Mail 2nd Class Parcel £6.50

Some Obsessive Detail cars wearing Clarity

1901925_1443331375904210_189949844_n_zps

1534356_1453577151546299_610705645560892

For now please start a sign up list below in the usual fasion.

etc

AS MENTIONED; ANYONE WHO I HAVE PM'D ON ISSUES WITH P2G ON GB #1 I WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AMENDS, HOW I CAN, ON THIS GB IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TAKING A SAMPLE.

Also if somebody wants to collect a job lot of these from me and take them to a regional meet I would be happy to remove the cost for postage (only with prior order and payment from the members who are taking the sample)

• Like 4

1.1. samuir1974

2. Toxicvrs

3. J306TD 

4.blueR36      Frankies a good lad too !

Yes he is Alan, met through a good friend at work who likes his R32's.

He was really keen to support, price would have been even better than it is if it was just down to Frankie, but I have had to budget for Royal Mail after bad experiences with Parcel2Go so keeping it simple this time.

I have been sat on this GB for a while, I had wanted to run it over a month ago, but sometimes things get in the way.

Really happy to get going again.  This will be a busy month for Wax Appeal (I hope)  three GB's.

• Like 1

Yes he is Alan, met through a good friend at work who likes his R32's.

He was really keen to support, price would have been even better than it is if it was just down to Frankie, but I have had to budget for Royal Mail after bad experiences with Parcel2Go so keeping it simple this time.

I have been sat on this GB for a while, I had wanted to run it over a month ago, but sometimes things get in the way.

Really happy to get going again. This will be a busy month for Wax Appeal (I hope) three GB's.

Was it hermes through P2go?
  • Like 1

I've put my name down, also interested in GB#2. Will one of these do 2 coats on a MK1 Octy?

1. samuir1974
2. Toxicvrs
3. J306TD
4.blueR36
5. Radders567
6 .sam83
7, kentphil1
8. Dinski
9. Thisday
10.VRobS

11.bert1973

12. DavidSR