Cambelt & water pump - how many hours labour?

Skaut

Just had it done on my 1.9pd under warranty. Warranty company say 2.9 hours. Mechanic says 3, and did it in 3!
Main reason for 2 days is the car needs to be stone cold before they can change the belt and time it right. So get it there day 1 pm, collect day 2 pm. ;)

Never heard of a 2 day cam belt I did one today with the customer waiting! Water pump and belt in under 1.5hrs they need to keep the car to drag the time out so it doesn't seem there ripping you off with labour times!

Don't start me on this! Henry's Skoda Glasgow stated they needed my car for two days to do this. My in car camera and tracker say otherwise. They started about 1230 and were all done and dusted by 1600, but didn't tell me it was ready until 1030 the next day!

When I showed them the video footage and tracker read out showing the car hadn't moved in nearly 19 hours they more or less told me to do one. The Dealer Principle took my letter of complaint so seriously he got someone else to pp it.

They also washed my car before any work had been carried out, even though I had told them previously not to. The mechanic drove through a red light and took it upon himself to go into my boot on several occasions, even though there was no need to do so.

Oh, and the brand new water pump failed within two days.

I'm seriously running out of Skoda dealers!