Best Yeti Mudflaps (Rear Only?)

gumdrop

Best Yeti Mudflaps (Rear Only?) I remember seeing a recommendation for a long set of mudflaps,

I have had a search but nothing rings a bell (except a clapper) could someone point me in the right

direction please.

Thank you, I don't have mudflaps fitted and they do seem to be necessary

to fit these longer flaps correctly. I will keep looking.

I am getting an awful lot of muck on the rear window from rear wheel spray

and it also decorates the front of my caravan with spray so good rear flaps

are a must.

Thank you, I don't have mudflaps fitted and they do seem to be necessary

to fit these longer flaps correctly. I will keep looking.

I am getting an awful lot of muck on the rear window from rear wheel spray

and it also decorates the front of my caravan with spray so good rear flaps

are a must.

I doubt that mudflaps would prevent that, they certainly don't on mine. I think the spray on the rear window and the front of the caravan is more likely caused by the vortex that is generated between the two vehicles.

Fred

• Like 1

Maybe its the tyre tread pattern Fred but I have two definite spray arcs over the front.

Driving up to Norfolk just after we got it, the Lioness commented on the spray tails generated.

Perhaps a full width HGV style "astro turf" spray mat?

A few people have bought and fitted these, which are slightly longer than the Skoda ones:

http://www.ukcarmats.co.uk/skoda-yeti-mud-flaps-splash-guards-long.html

You will never stop the rear window getting covered in spray no matter how big the rear mudflaps are, simply because the aerodynamics of the car causes a low pressure area behind it that "sucks" the spray from the back wheels onto the back of the car. 

A few people have bought and fitted these, which are slightly longer than the Skoda ones:

http://www.ukcarmats.co.uk/skoda-yeti-mud-flaps-splash-guards-long.html

You will never stop the rear window getting covered in spray no matter how big the rear mudflaps are, simply because the aerodynamics of the car causes a low pressure area behind it that "sucks" the spray from the back wheels onto the back of the car. 

or these for the F/L http://www.ukcarmats.co.uk/skoda-yeti-mud-flaps-splash-guards-long-1744.html