Badge Replacements for Mk1 VRS

Martyn44

Hi all I'm new to these forums and have not long purchased a MK1 Fabia VRS in yellow as my insurance finally came down enough turning 21 :D. I am currently in the process of going with a yellow/black theme through the whole of the car and to complete this wanted to replace the front and rear badges with the new black/chrome ones. I've had a look on Ebay but can't see any selling any with the size measurements. I believe they are 80mm? Was wondering if anybody knew if the new badges were a straight fit onto mine. Cheers.

Martyn.

They are indeed both 80mm and front and rear are actually an identical part as i recently fitted a rear to front as mine was chipped and flaky.

You can get the new black and chrome ones from skoda for the new fabia i believe, but they arent cheap because i think the fabia only got them this year.

They are indeed both 80mm and front and rear are actually an identical part as i recently fitted a rear to front as mine was chipped and flaky.

You can get the new black and chrome ones from skoda for the new fabia i believe, but they arent cheap because i think the fabia only got them this year.

Thanks thats what i wanted to know as i could find badges on Ebay that were from the new Fabia's but they didn't specify the size. Shame i missed the group buy :( im still getting used to finding my way around the forums so will keep my eyes peeled in future. Thanks for all the help guys.

Thanks thats what i wanted to know as i could find badges on Ebay that were from the new Fabia's but they didn't specify the size. Shame i missed the group buy :( im still getting used to finding my way around the forums so will keep my eyes peeled in future. Thanks for all the help guys.

IIf you're in no rush, there'll be another group buy as the badges are really popular. Tbh, I think you can get them off him without the group buy, it's just not as cheap. Try message him and see?