HIGHLY TUNED VRS ROBBED LASTNIGHT ** FOUND **

SKYHAWK

Surely if you get the opportunity to very easily recover your stolen car like the OP has then anyone would go for that? How's that being a vigilante?!

Great result by the way. I hope the thief gets what he deserves

• Like 1

went through the phone phoned his mrs hes from caerphilly and to top it off he got a tx message from probation wales saying he got an appointment with the date 15/9/14 so theres the link police got it now 

Hopefully the police will dust it for prints, as the phone alone won't be enough to proove he stole it or been in it, as he'll just say he lost the phone on Friday.

Well done finding it, was it a tip off or just luck you came across it?

face book tip off :)

I've seen some cheap trackers about recently mate that use a PAYG sim might be worth a look!

Jack there was a TV show the other month about trackers. Basically thieves can scan the car and block the signals. Or remove the box

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Jack there was a TV show the other month about trackers. Basically thieves can scan the car and block the signals

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Yeah but IMO it's still worth it just for protection as a lot of these small operations won't have things like that as easily available

police got it now theres all the info needed on there for a conviction and as for passengers theres empty bottles in there for dna plus all 4 door pulls have been carbon dipped which the police say is perfect for finger prints