ANYONE KNOW THIS FABIA?

Big deano

I follow the lad on instagram,he changed it for a bmw.

Not sure on performance mods. . But its on coilovers obviously. . Its been resprayed that red,which is a nice colour i think,sets it apart from standard red,but in the door shuts are still silver.

NO, NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE IN MY LIFE, WHY ARE WE SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER, ARE YOU A BIT MUTTON?

It's caps lock pal I'm not a keyboard warrior that site on forums day in day out to my its simple plain old caps lock .... Are you a bit retarded?

I think I'll have a look at the paint job the lad reckons the job looks mint it looks like a new car n doesn't mention nowt about paint on arch lining or door shuts hmmm wonder if it's another exaggerator tellin half a story I'll have a look

He reckons it's running a hybrid turbo has anyone got any details to the previous owner?? So I can contact him regarding the so called mods

• Like 2

Burks

Can you kindly ask the guy what mods were on the car please if you wouldn't mind guys claimin a hybrids fitted but would like to know before travelling ...

Any info would be great please thanks :)

Just chucked him a message for ya :)

Was my fabia! The spray job is what made me fall out of love with it. I had a good amount for a respray and the guy that painted it did it 'mates rates' but went round telling people i wanted a cheap job when i started picking out imperfections. The sills reacted as well as the removed bump strip areas and there was flaky paint in the roof gutters. Left it with a good few stone chips :( Was hybrid turbo but bought it like that with not much more info on the engine mods. The bmw he swapped me for it was 'immaculate' in the ad but its not been plain sailing with that either. Wouldn't bother in short :) Hope this helps.

Absolutely brilliant use 2 thankyou very much for that yeah I knew it was a car C thanks a lot I'll have a look at the paint job see what it's like but was engine that was my worry

Can I ask what was the paint colour??

Just so I can do inside doors if I get it

I had it a just over a year and it was always mechanically sound! Did bottom arm bushes, battery, few services, wheel bearing and new rear shocks.. probs more but cant remember ha. The colour is called sunset red metallic and the code was 6k6k

Ure an absolute gem thanks very much for that :)

The guy said u forgot to post reciepts and service history? Is this true or is he tellin me a porky pie ? Seems weird people not taking docs but a guess it does happen from time to time

Lads claiming awsome gti and darkside did the engine mods?

Apologies for all the questions just like to get as much info as possible before looking sure u understand :):)

Edited by Big deano

Sorry for long reply! I still have the logbook yes as i never recieved one for the bmw he swapped me. It is filled out under his details though.. do you reckon i would be able to just cross them and fill your details in?

As for 'me promising to send reciepts and service history..' He knew before he came to view that i had nothing for it as the owner before me never sent me them.

He seems to big up any car he advertises as showroom condition which isnt the case :envy:

And he seems to know more about where the engine mods were done than i do haha! :D

If i can get your number somehow i'll sort the logbook asap for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, guy on The Facebook group asked about it, I directed him to this thread, he saw it was a Cat C and asked the guy selling if it was and the guy blocked him on Facebook as soon as he asked. Can't abide people who lie about the cars their selling, as if he thinks a car that looks like that for sale isn't going to make it's way round forums with people asking if they know anything about it. Complete tool

Doesn't big deano own it now, judging from the above?

he didn't buy it don't think mate it's still being advertised on Facebook pages and stuff everyone is posting saying don't buy it haha. Hope he gets stuck with it the bell end

Hopefully he decided against buying it.

It's clearly not as good as the seller suggests, there is no history of who has done the work and it's a Cat C.

Why would you unless it's really cheap? and it's not.