PICKING UP SOON

Hi Guys.

Will be picking up my new car in October " 2 Weeks time"  nearly been five months waiting which does feel more like years!!! gone for a Magic Black L&K estate 170 ps  manual with ivory leather, with options MDI cable, Spare wheel. 

As a previous email I posted I am going to lower it as my personal feeling I think it would have a better stance once lowered...." Got nothing to do with the handling....before we go off on that one"   simply cosmetic. 

Lots of posts and topics of the H&R 40mm drop springs on here but not much about the Eibach 30mm pro kit  drop springs , which would be more suited for me, the wife , little one and the dog

Any of you guys got any pics with 30mm drop? and maybe the choice of manufacturer rather then the above.

I am not looking to change the wheels so will be having the 18" sirius alloy as standard fitted .

Once the springs are fitted the only thing I will be doing is de-badging the rear, love the clean lines when removed ,  Oh and cleaning which will be fun on these alloys. :sweat:

Any pics/ info will be appreciated

Cheers

Guys.