Universal "Seat Sport" Style Intercooler

MattH

You'll probably find it's a generic photo of a SS cooler mounted on a Fabia.

I have mailed the company to question ther brackets and sent them a picture.

Yep directly from Seat, I think they are about £25 not the £50 they quote in their eBay advert lol.

Have they said they will accept £150 for it?

Could even make you're own pipe work, everyone who has the DS hardpipe kit complains about it :/

Yea I could do. I haven't seen any reviews on it, just thought it would be better than a silicone kit.

Keep an eye out for a second hand SS cooler I picked one up for £60 with the brackets. A friend might be selling his forge cooler off his ibiza I could ask if you want.

That's a right bargain Tom. Yea if you can get me a price that would be cool.

Looks great value to me :)

You can't really compare it to a standard seat one, as this has the 70mm core which I'm sure is the same size as Darksides seat cooler, tbf Darksides is not much more £££ than this though with correct brackets.

The brackets won't fit straight on, but if you've got a grinder and a welder they wouldn't take kong to modify to clear tge ac pipe ;)

Seat sport intercooler brackets from seat and tps are on back order I ordered some 5months ago and still nothing

Speak to Dave Hawthorne at Sere Motors Seat. They have the brackets in stock. I know this because I've literally just bought one! Arrived within 2 days also. Top service :thumbup:

[email protected]

Just had a look at the original link. The driver's side bracket definitely won't fit!

I had one of these brackets with my Airtec kit due to the shortage in supply of proper brackets. Upon closer inspection, the bracket does not have a groove in the middle of it like the OE Seat item. This groove is required for the bracket to go over the air con pipework. Otherwise it will not sit flush.

So a warning to anyone who's thinking of buying the lot! It could be made to fit with some fabrication, but I'd just buy the genuine brackets...