Door lights.

Bassets4eva

Hi my fabia doesn't have door lights as just reflectors. Do need them. How far back do I have to go to get to the wiring?

Mark

i would say if you want to upgrade them then you would have to link them to the interior light, be a pain but you would have to go through the door into the car up the A pillar and to the light 

Guess easiest way is to put an endoscope into the door via the black rubber thing between door and a post. Will see what colour wires I need to find.

take the door card off if its there its wrapped up nice and neat easier way if u ain't got front fogs see if the loom is there for the fog lights i've been a vauxhall man most my life and the corsa c uses the same loom through the whole range i retro fitted front fogs and in my vxr a sight and light pack all wiring was there