Weston Super Mare Meet No20: Sat 8th November 2014

Tigger_1979

9 and a half years of Weston meets with Briskoda.

This one will be a small day trip before next March's 10 year anniversary of Briskoda at WSM.

Plan is nice and easy meet at Easton Gordano Services (Junction 19 M5) at 9:45am for a morning drive cider farms and a carvery lunch. Then spend the afternoon relaxing on WSM sea front and pier.

9 and a half years of Weston meets with Briskoda.

This one will be a small day trip before next March's 10 year anniversary of Briskoda at WSM.

Plan is nice and easy meet at Easton Gordano Services (Junction 19 M5) at 9:45am for a morning drive cider farms and a carvery lunch. Then spend the afternoon relaxing on WSM sea front and pier.

Hi, I live in WSM and need help to change my secondary speedo from KPH to MPH. Will anyone attending have a VCDS to help people like me?

Hi, I live in WSM and need help to change my secondary speedo from KPH to MPH. Will anyone attending have a VCDS to help people like me?

No doubt, I will have VCDS with me on that weekend of 8th.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Tigger

2. Pallance

3. Devonutopia

4. APD007

5. Gillywibble

6. Niceyellow vrs and Bird

7. Tobias5571
8. Sharkrider + Black&white

I'm going to have to drop out of this one I'm afraid.  My new wheels are a bit too new to work out the logistics!

I'm going to have to drop out of this one I'm afraid.  My new wheels are a bit too new to work out the logistics!

awww, it would have been awesome too a leaf! I've never had a go in one , there are a couple on the west coast here I see all the time!

awww, it would have been awesome too a leaf! I've never had a go in one , there are a couple on the west coast here I see all the time!

I'll bring it up to the Lakes next time: I should be able to charge it on the campsite.  Take Eco mode off and you get the afterburner!

• Like 1

See you all tomorrow :)

9:45am Gordano services :)

Sadly I can't stay too late and will have to leave late afternoon from WSM :(

Has anyone got any Cyder farm requests in the morning? otherwise I will pick the 3 local regulars :)

Everyone loved this meet soo much we all got wet from the waist down as soon as we got out the cars :)

Driving through Somerset with all the standing fresh muddy water was quite interesting.

Now I need to start planning the 10 year anniversary meet in March :)