Optimum Polymer Tech: OPT product review

samuir1974

Thanks to Sparkly for recommending these products - so thought i would post up and share with you guys.

Managed to get hold of these during a clearance sale & almost 40% off on CYC prices for OPT spray wax & wash.

Used the OPT car wash yesterday & was very impressed indeed. Felt slicker than Meg's Gold Class i normally use.

Gave good confidence when working round the car with the Dooka Wash mitt - very happy with this purchase.

I will certainly make efforts to stock up on this should it be on sale in the future  :thumbup:

Still to review....

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/detailing-sprays/optimum-instant-detailer-spray/prod_1422.html

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wax/optimum-car-wax/prod_776.html

2398E6C3-3751-4DE7-B7A5-E5B4940DB82A_zps

I'll continue to update the thread when i get to use the spray products etc.

Many thanks for looking  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Are those the pads youre selling, in the Photo?

When is the group buy happening?

No - these are the CYC / Max shine pads i ordered for my DA-21.

They arrived the same day as the OPT order....

For Group Buy updates - please post on the relevant feeler thread:-

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/318265-polishing-pads-cyc-diamond-face-type/page-2

...Still awaiting Admin approval!  :giggle:

I have interest for 7 kits out of the 10 - leaving 3 spaces to fill anyway before i can place the order anyway.

all great products - OID is an amazing QD, best bought as concentrate and diluted 1:5 or 1:3 depending on how you like it. I've been through countless bottles of OCW as well, as its so quick and easy to use. Can smear on hot panels if youre not careful and sometimes isnt the easiest if you use it in really cold and damp conditions, but the gloss and slickness belies its cheap price and ease of use. Doesnt bead really tightly if thats your thing but otherwise a cracking product. I'm more of an ONR fan but also like their shampoo.

Enjoy....

• Like 1

all great products - OID is an amazing QD, best bought as concentrate and diluted 1:5 or 1:3 depending on how you like it. I've been through countless bottles of OCW as well, as its so quick and easy to use. Can smear on hot panels if youre not careful and sometimes isnt the easiest if you use it in really cold and damp conditions, but the gloss and slickness belies its cheap price and ease of use. Doesnt bead really tightly if thats your thing but otherwise a cracking product. I'm more of an ONR fan but also like their shampoo.

Enjoy....

Thanks for the comment and info mate - sounds good!  :thumbup:

and the old mantra is very true with these of course - use sparingly ;)

Ok cool. Only just started the shampoo but for a 946ml / 32oz bottle at £8.30

One cap diluted in the wash bucket was perfect.... this bottle should last quite a while!

Looking forward to trying the QD soon  :thumbup:

Gave the car a quick wash and tidy up before the Post Office meet on Saturday.

Optimum Shampoo again and then used their QD as well. Great results, very easy to use, smells great and really really slick finish.

No pics as I was running late - but very happy with these products indeed :)

Thanks again Sparkly.

Very impressed with the Optimum QD + gloss enhancer; car was done on Saturday;

has been to Sheffield and back then sat for 3 days on the driveway. Minimal dust or debris

and car still looks mint  :thumbup:

I think i'll re-order when/if the deals come up again.  :happy:

• Like 1

Well - you kept it quiet.... but i'm onto it now! ;)

Mega impressed with it mate - stunning results :thumbup:

More slick than FK 425??