mk1 octavia L&K estate posssibly available soon for breaking

K155BMR

Recently had my mk1 octy L&K estate written off

Most bits are there, all bits available for right price.

Has all the nice extras, cruise control, xenon headlights, parking sensors, multi function SW,

Black leather interior etc etc. I have yet to confirm if and when its available but have let insurance know I want it, and thought I would see if anyone wants any bits off it before it goes to car heaven.

I am looking at putting intertior and door cards in octy vrs, however will part with them if given the right offer.

Car is located in Hampshire / Dorset boarder out by fordingbridge

Smaller parts can be posted, larger items will probably be collection only so yeah shoot me a message / post on here so I can see if it's going straight to scrappy intact or vulturized 

They would sit on the bumper so black. I'm guessing the sensors themselves would be a universal fitting and could be replaced but everything else I would be interested if it's not to hard to take off.

They would sit on the bumper so black. I'm guessing the sensors themselves would be a universal fitting and could be replaced but everything else I would be interested if it's not to hard to take off.

I will look into this and get back to you :)

ref the parking sensors, this seems like a good option, and will be a lot cheaper than me getting all the OEM wiring out: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/328803-retrofit-rear-parking-sensors/

Full leather interior, door cards and gear stick etc £350 collected,  

what bits of trim around it are you after? as im missing 2 bits of rear R/H trim, where the seatbelt mech goes for drivers seat, and a bit that goes on the right of the rear seat, the trim wont be much more on top if brought with interior

OEM skoda Xenon + ballast and bulbs £150 + P&P

Multi function S/W £125 + P&P

1.9tdi 130bhp motor and 6sp gbox in full working order plus all gubbins, Had SMF fitted in 2012, intercooler, gear change cables, £350 remove yourself (have car lift here)

im probably going to remove these bigger bits, and then scrap the rest, but i wont have control to do this for a few weeks, so maybe point SWMBO at the goodies for xmas pressies ;)

what bits of trim around it are you after? as im missing 2 bits of rear R/H trim, where the seatbelt mech goes for drivers seat, and a bit that goes on the right of the rear seat, the trim wont be much more on top if brought with interior

Basically I have the same car as you but in the tan colour, so I want to change all the tan pieces.

They are blue, things like that I would need to see how easy it is to extract the system, as it may be more hastle than its worth , I'm guessing you wanted red ones :p

I see you're already pimping then Matt?

Basically I have the same car as you but in the tan colour, so I want to change all the tan pieces.

car is being released back to me over the next few days and i should have parts available from weekend

Big boss man are you still after the doorcards and seats?

as for everyone else that enquirer about something its first come first serve