Octavia MK2 VRS TFSi - gauging interest

RichVRS777

Good afternoon,

I'm looking at potentially parting company with my 2006 '06' Skoda Octavia VRS. The only reason for this is since February I have doubled my daily commute and my visits to the petrol station are getting far more frequent. A diesel, or something a little less prone to helping BP post huge profits, is becoming a necessity.

I've checked wisebuyer and the potential prices range from mid to late 3k but similar ones on autotrader are priced a tad higher.

I'll post pictures when home and update the post accordingly.

Spec is as follows

2006 '06' registered (currently on a private plate which would not be included) in Skoda race blue. Has covered 106k but has full service history. In good condition all round with usual chips and a couple of very minor supermarket dings, all relative to the age of the car.

Mostly unmodified with the exception of facelift rear lights, badges, aerial and 35mm Pi lowering springs. Front grille surround is gloss black and the new skoda badges are in place front and rear. Engine is unabused and standard.

17" Zenith alloy wheels, stream stereo system and old style heater controls. A/C was regassed in December. Xenon headlights fitted as standard.

MOT until September 2015 and tax until March 2015.

As mentioned above, not really wanting to sell however if I spend much more at BP I'll soon be offered shares!

Thanks for your help in advance