Vrs smokes alot asoon as turbo kicks in

Vrs9

My fabia vrs smokes heavy what could it be? Also my rear suspension bushes squeek? Any1 else have these problems and anything you guys would advise me to do or check? Just bought 1.... Thanks

Its black smoke but i dont have a clue if its been remapped its hits around 45 in 2nd, and is very pokeyy and its ur usual diesel and its like the bush makes a bang noise really bad i dont think the brake fluid will do it, it is lowerd on adjustable coilovers thanks for the feedback greatly appreciated and i would put pics up bu dnw how to using my iphone...

Plus just double checked everything and the intercooler pipes keeps getting loose and egr valve is leaking oil so should get it sortd soon... Iv had bmws type r's and a 170 bhp golf which has been mapped and tweeqed to around 250 but i love the fabia!!! This is gna be with me for the next 2 years atleast!! Want to get some eye lids and a leon front splitter