Group Buy: Polishing pad kit - CLOSED 20 Kits now SOLD OUT

samuir1974

Hello All,

As some of you are aware – I have managed to source some cheap but good quality polishing pads for my personal use and some weekend warrior amateur detailing friends. Having used these for most of 2014 – the quality seems good and many have been PM’ing me about supply.

Therefore – ensuring things above board and in keeping with the forum rules and community spirit; I have gained approval to setup this Group Buy. Many thanks for the support to this point from all concerned. I apologise now if I miss a step or make a few errors along the way – first time organising this.

Should this prove successful and the quality of the products meet with general approval; then I have suggested that this could be run once a year going forward – to keep everyone topped up for their detailing duties.

So here goes…

Proposed kit for this GROUP BUY: -

150mm waffle style polishing pads = 8 total (picture below)

Suitable for DA/Rotary use on a 5" or 6" backing plate.

4 x sealed 2-pack which will include the following:-

2pk orange firm/cut, 2pk blue medium polish, 2pk green light polish/glaze, 2pk black finishing/fine

Plus samples of 2 x Yellow applicator (tyre dressings, etc) and 2 x Red applicator (waxes, sealants, etc)

A2AA200A-64EA-442B-80A4-708073D1B8C9_zps

- Pricing:  £14 collection    OR   £18 including P&P    per kit

(P&P cost covers Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery at £3.90 plus £0.10 for bag)

This pricing is based on current online prices, plus 5% discount offered this week.

- 10 people required to qualify for discounted price initially and progress.

But I will run a reserve list of another 10 back-up or spare kits, therefore absolute maximum is 20 kits.

- 1-week to gather interest and names ; Lead-time on the order is approx. 2 weeks  from China; but if order is sufficiently large – the supplier sometimes fast track the postage for free (we might be lucky).

- Once we have a full list - I will PM all participants with payment details and to arrange delivery, payment will be direct to myself, ideally via Paypal Gift; with flexibility on this where possible - as long as buyer covers fees. 

Disclaimer:

Please note that BRISKODA are exempt from any legal liability if problems arise from the buy. This GB is not an official BRISKODA organised buy and therefore BRISKODA CANNOT be held responsible for any wrong doing that may occur.

• Like 1

Please add your usernames and options in the usual format – I have transferred names over from the “feeler” thread:-

1. BTS22 (double wax apps)

2. Thisday

3. Clarkey666

4. Toxicvrs

5. Superskoda

6. ChrisRs (no wax apps)

7. samuir1974

8. Damo

Reserves / 2nd kit requests:-

1. Clarkey666

<<<10 maximum on reserve list>>>

Please ONLY sign up if you are committed to taking this offer; I am not a business and I do not wish to be out of pocket at the end of the process – thanks. I am setting a time limit for the 1st October to sign up and conclude the list – but I am pretty sure we could max the names by then easily. This way those interested can get their kit quickly, so if we fill up before then we will go live straight away.

Please add your usernames and options in the usual format – I have transferred names over from the “feeler” thread:-

2. Thisday
3. Clarkey666
4. Toxicvrs
5. Superskoda
6. ChrisRs (no wax apps)
7. samuir1974
8. Damo
9. vrsrs

1. Clarkey666

Please ONLY sign up if you are committed to taking this offer; I am not a business and I do not wish to be out of pocket at the end of the process – thanks. I am setting a time limit for the 1st October to sign up and conclude the list – but I am pretty sure we could max the names by then easily. This way those interested can get their kit quickly, so if we fill up before then we will go live straight away. 
  • Like 1

lease add your usernames and options in the usual format – I have transferred names over from the “feeler” thread:-

2. Thisday

3. Clarkey666

4. Toxicvrs

5. Superskoda

6. ChrisRs (no wax apps)

7. samuir1974

8. Damo

9. vrsrs

10. sam83

1. Clarkey666

2. theezenutz

Please ONLY sign up if you are committed to taking this offer; I am not a business and I do not wish to be out of pocket at the end of the process – thanks. I am setting a time limit for the 1st October to sign up and conclude the list – but I am pretty sure we could max the names by then easily. This way those interested can get their kit quickly, so if we fill up before then we will go live straight away. 

2. Thisday

3. Clarkey666

4. Toxicvrs

5. Superskoda

6. ChrisRs (no wax apps)

7. samuir1974

8. Damo

9. vrsrs

10. sam83

1. Clarkey666

2. theezenutz

3. skinnyman

2. Thisday

3. Clarkey666

4. Toxicvrs

5. Superskoda

6. ChrisRs (no wax apps)

7. samuir1974

8. Damo

9. vrsrs

10. sam83

1. Clarkey666

2. theezenutz

3. skinnyman

4. Tin0

Many thanks for the positive uptake Guys - great to see  :rock:

The GB list is uptodate and the basic 10 people required to trigger this GB is now complete.

I will be in touch over the weekend to arrange payment via Paypal; or cash for collection option.

The actual order to the supplier was submitted last night - Thursday 25th Sept  :thumbup:

If the Reserve list fills up over the weekend - then i will endeavour to support this additional 10 kits ASAP.

2. Thisday

3. Clarkey666

4. Toxicvrs

5. Superskoda

6. ChrisRs (no wax apps)

7. samuir1974

8. Damo

9. vrsrs

10. sam83

1. Clarkey666

2. theezenutz

3. skinnyman

4. Tin0

5.laff82

2. Thisday

3. Clarkey666

4. Toxicvrs

5. Superskoda

6. ChrisRs (no wax apps)

7. samuir1974

8. Damo

9. vrsrs

10. sam83

1. Clarkey666

2. theezenutz

3. skinnyman

4. Tin0

5.laff82

6. JoshH

OK folks - 4 more places to fill to complete the maximum 20 kits;

so any more interest - please post up ASAP.  :)

I'll PM the first 10 today with regards payment and delivery/collection.

(excluding Damo - who has paid already - thanks  :thumbup: )

• Like 1

2. Thisday
3. Clarkey666
4. Toxicvrs
5. Superskoda
6. ChrisRs (no wax apps)
7. samuir1974
8. Damo
9. vrsrs
10. sam83

1. Clarkey666
2. theezenutz
3. skinnyman
4. Tin0
5.laff82
6. JoshH
7. Gizmo68

• Like 1

2. Thisday

3. Clarkey666

4. Toxicvrs

5. Superskoda

6. ChrisRs (no wax apps)

7. samuir1974

8. Damo

9. vrsrs

10. sam83

1. Clarkey666

2. theezenutz

3. skinnyman

4. Tin0

5.laff82

6. JoshH

7. Gizmo68

8.Mr J

<<<10 maximum on reserve list>>&g

I'm new to site but hope it's ok to partake in this?

2. Thisday
3. Clarkey666
4. Toxicvrs
5. Superskoda
6. ChrisRs (no wax apps)
7. samuir1974
8. Damo
9. vrsrs
10. sam83

1. Clarkey666
2. theezenutz
3. skinnyman
4. Tin0
5.laff82
6. JoshH
7. Gizmo68
8.Mr J
9. tnoy66
<<<10 maximum on reserve list>>

Updated list for Collect, P&P and payment status added:-

1. BTS22 (double wax apps) - Paypal+P&P+PAID - thanks.
2. Thisday - Collect+PAID - thanks.
3. Clarkey666 - Cash on Collection
4. Toxicvrs - BankTransfer+P&P+PAID - thanks.
5. Superskoda - Paypal+P&P+PAID - thanks.
6. ChrisRs (no wax apps) - Cash on Collection
7. samuir1974 - Collect+PAID.
8. Damo - Collect+PAID - thanks.
9. vrsrs - Paypal+P&P+PAID - thanks.
10. sam83 - Paypal+P&P+PAID - thanks.

1. Clarkey666
2. theezenutz
3. skinnyman
4. Tin0
5.laff82
6. JoshH
7. Gizmo68
8. Mr J
9. tnoy66
<<<10 maximum on reserve list>>

Great response from all those paying electronically - very swift payment was very much appreciated

2 awaiting Cash on Collection; 8 fully paid - so first batch of 10 kits sorted.  :thumbup: 

I will close the reserve list on 1st October as indicated and process payments thereafter.

All stock is ordered and dispatched from the supplier - so approx 2 weeks to complete.

Many thanks for your support  :) 

• Like 3

Not long after i posted the last update and the postman knocked on the door.

Wax applicators arrived today; really quick delivery on these..... :thumbup:

5DC8492B-869C-4764-B92A-F7246358A6C6_zps

No sign of the polishing pads as yet though..... doh!

• Like 2

Forgot about this, sorry. Yes I want some as per my post on your previous thread, hope I'm not too late?

Oops - sorry mate; i must have dropped you off the list from the feeler thread.

That's great - brings the numbers up to 20 just in time....

I'll re-jig the list; as some of the guys are in no rush for the pads at the moment.  :thumbup:

• Like 1