PD130/PD150 uprated Sachs kevlar clutch kit including DMF

XMANTURBOS

Hi,

here we have uprated PD130/PD150 kevlar clutch kit to fit onto ASZ/ARL/BLT/BUK 1.9TDI engines

The kit contains:

refurbished clutch disc with new kevlar pads

refurbished PD150 pressure plate

refurbished dual mass flywheel

it will handle 500Nm+ so any setup with GTB1756vk and most setups with GTB2260vk I think up to 550Nm.

it's only £450 delivered and comes with 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects.

It will require bedding in for 100-500 miles depending on your driving habits and road conditions (city/motorway).

IMG_4927.jpgIMG_4928.jpgIMG_4929.jpgIMG_4930.jpgIMG_4931.jpg

Not to be a kill joy, but i could have really done with this a 2 months ago before i gave darkside £900

But 550nm thats roughly 400ft/lbs ?

yes this is correct obviously it will depend on how well will the clutch bed in and how aggressive will the torque curve be but 500Nm shouldn't be a problem at all. Sorry mate took me 2 months to finally get two sets of these one for 2.0TDI BKD/BMN (which is even stronger) and one for ASZ...

Who makes the clutches? Any proof that they can handle these torque outputs and have they been tested on anyone's vehicles? What's meant by manufacturing defects? Say for example I have a 1756vk on my car and it was pushing out 360-400FtLb's and it started slipping within a couple of months would that be covered against the manufacturing defects?

Seems a very good price if they are a good quality item mate.

Edited by tommccabevRS

Who makes the clutches? Any proof that they can handle these torque outputs and have they been tested on anyone's vehicles? What's meant by manufacturing defects? Say for example I have a 1756vk on my car and it was pushing out 360-400FtLb's and it started slipping within a couple of months would that be covered against the manufacturing defects?

Seems a very good price if they are a good quality item mate.

well no proof mate sorry I've got one fitted on my own Octavia but it's only 400Nm however with 4x4 drive I wasn't able to get it to slip no matter what I did, the company making them for me is doing clutches for years so I'm pretty confident with the quality ( I wouldn't put one on my own car if I wasn't) If you wish to be a test subject I can sell you the kit with full 6 months money back guarantee, if you are not happy with it you can send it back within 6 months for full refund no questions asked. However I would like to see a RR plot first to make sure the torque curve is not to aggressive because you can make pretty much any clutch slip if you put 450Nm on it at 2000 revs basically the torque curve shouldn't be to steep to preserve the clutch.

Genuine question... why include a DMF? Wont it get destroyed pretty quickly if you're running somewhere near the clutch limit?

I don't think it will mate plenty of people running them with no real issues, obviously it is your choice and you can always by just the pressure plate and kevlar disc and find yourself a single mass flywheel elsewhere...

cheers