Water problems. Sunroof

Sealed pollen filter last weekend

Repaired wiring on passenger side floor

All interior lights working correctly.

I wasn't happy leaving it like this, I had a gut feeling that there were other water issues

Lifted carpets this morning and poured water into sunroof drains, there is still a bit of water coming in on the passenger side just Behind where the multi plug mounts at the passenger kick-plate

On the drivers side the water drains out at 2 points below the drivers side floor, 1 of these is directly below the cross member for the drivers seat, auto box controller is dry and drivers side is dry

Can anyone help

There is about half an inch gap at the rear of the sunroof seal

Mine has the solar sunroof. I have a gap of around 5mm on the seal on the furthest back edge of the sunroof glass. (I guess that is what your photo is of)

But... there are actually 4 drains around the sunroof opening which are to let water run out to the bottom of the car - and I don't believe it is meant to be totally sealed.  The front two exit to the front door jambs (black teat like things) and then two exit to the rear wheel arch. 

It sounds like you might have the fairly common issue of the sunroof drains either being blocked up, or disconnected (there are tubes running down the pillars to the back of the teats etc).  The way you check is to put the car on the level and slowly pour water into each drain location with the sunroof open.  It should either exit to the rear wheel arch or the front door jamb (depending on the drain you are testing).  

The tubes I believe can become disconnected at the top (you get water dripping down the headlining) or bottom (similar water ingress to pollen filter etc).  If the tubes are blocked / backed up then they leak from the headlining.