2013 (63) Skoda Octavia vRS Estate

Robfab

I have for sale my Candy White Mk3 2013(63) Skoda Octavia vRS Estate.

It is the 2.0 TDI with DSG gearbox.

Car has just shy of 14,000miles.

The car has the following options on it:

- Privacy Glass

- Colour Maxidot

- Cruise Control

- 19" Xtreme Wheels

- Black Design Pack

- Spare Wheel

Company Car is reason for the sale.

£21,250 ono

All tyres have good tread and the car has been serviced once by my local skoda dealer.

5a62aeb578b66cdd5cbe8d1f204746fc.jpg

c82b51e2b1c52fabd30f2624f450c22f.jpg

3cb619099f83f801fe6a15adc6a66707.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hope the new owner didn't pay the same price as what the OP paid for it, as he was originally looking for until he got that post deleted. Don't think the OP's heard of depreciation!

Hope the new owner didn't pay the same price as what the OP paid for it, as he was originally looking for until he got that post deleted. Don't think the OP's heard of depreciation!

It's his car he can sell it for whatever he wants. Another arm chair sales manager.

It's his car he can TRY AND sell it for whatever he wants BECAUSE GOD LOVES A TRIER. Another arm chair sales manager.

Think I'm an armchair sales manager? Then why did he drop the asking price by over a grand after arrogantly saying that he only wanted what he paid for it, for a car that's a year old and done 14k! I think the deluded OP thought it was P1 or a laferrari that he was driving!

I think the OP never paid £23k for it and definitely never said that I wanted what I paid for it, seen as the car a year ago was £25,500. So please do not LIE. Im very happy with the price I got for the car. You must be only jealous you didn't get that much as it really does seem to be affecting you...IDIOT.

I was testing the water and yes it was priced high. I wasn't in a rush to sell the car so can see what I people are willing to do.

• Like 2

Also please don't make comment like 'arrogantly' about me, you don't know me so have no right to make rude comments on a matter that affects you in no way as you didn't want to buy the car.

• Like 1

Beautiful! Hope the new owner looks after it!

Me too :). Theres not a mark or defect on it even after a year not a swirl in sight so hopefully it is looked after like i did.

It's a shame we haven't got your deleted post as evidence that you were trying to induce folk into paying over the odds for your car, in which you said you only wanted what you paid for it. Having worked in fraud for a decade I hate to see innocent folk being mugged out of their hard earned cash by con artists.

Haha, unbelievable. I never ever said I wanted what I paid for it. It is a shame as you would be found to be wrong. I asked £23,995 if i remember correctly and i paid over £25k so if you build in some bartering you way off with your lying.

Please get over yourself. Im not a con artist putting my car up for sale for a said price.

P.S don't call me a con artist when you are blatantly not telling the truth.

Im thinking the gentleman/lady who seems to be trying there best to shoot me down (for unknown reasons) didn't get what they wanted for there car perhaps.

Surely everyone including dealers builds in some bartering space to get the actual price they want for the vehicle.

Never mind, the cars getting dropped off saturday and thats the end of it :).