De- Badging

DarrellGB

I'm looking at something different with mine. I want to remove the standard badging and have a central, possibly larger, Yeti badge under the Skoda roundel. I just need to find the right letters somewhere.

Cheers

Rog

• Like 1

I'm looking at something different with mine. I want to remove the standard badging and have a central, possibly larger, Yeti badge under the Skoda roundel. I just need to find the right letters somewhere.

Cheers

Rog

You can get a lettering set from SuperSkoda

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/Yeti/Skoda-Yeti-OEM-logo-badge-´YETI´-original-Skoda-Autoas

I was thinking of debadging mine.

Either:

- get rid of "Yeti" and "TDI 4x4" completely, or 

- just switch "TDI 4x4" to plain old "TDI"

More likely the second option.

This *may* be my imagination, but I seem to get more people up my a**e in the Yeti than I ever had in my Focus, wanting to have a go. 

This *may* be my imagination, but I seem to get more people up my a**e in the Yeti than I ever had in my Focus, wanting to have a go. 

Could be that they seem closer because you are higher up and so more of the front of their is visible?

Cheers

Rog

• 4 weeks later...

Nope definitely de-badge - much cleaner look. Although the new Skoda lettering is smarter, they go over the top with the badges. First thing I did was de-badge it. Much cleaner.

• Like 1