Citigo not at dealer one day before collection

Smudger64

I've been asked to post this by my sister who was due to collect her citigo from the dealer tomorrow only for her to find out this morning when she took her p/ex car to the dealer that her new car is still at Grimsby and won't be available til sometime next week which has peeved her as she had sorted things like insurance for collection tomorrow. I will not be naming the dealership unless she insists as I've had no problem with the dealership in the past and hopefully they're do something to soften the blow. She can but dream lol

As them to provide a courtesy car.

I had in past ordered a new VW & arranged everything for the old plate date (1st August) so my insurance to finish etc as I was exchanging my old car. Car didn't arrive until October! I had a new courtesy car for that whole time, they had my old car on the 1st August................I was happy.

Tell her to tell dealer about insurance etc, they have to sort it as fault is SUK & they are the dealers.............not the fault of the customer.............

Typical dealer goings on. They could have had the courtesy to call you and sort it out.

You should get 7 days free insurance from the dealer to cover the transfer from the old car to the new

So the dealer had promised your sister the car for tomorrow, yet they knew it wasn't in the dealership?

Had she had the confirmation from them? Sad state of affairs if so, they need a good kick up the wotsits. :x

• Like 1