Mk1 Skoda Fabia VRS SE (Unmodified)

CarlizzleFoSho

DEPOSIT NOW TAKEN.

Hey All,

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/skoda/fabia/skoda-fabia-mk2-vrs-se-tdi-pd--------------2007/2859885

Apologies for being lazy and just copy and pasting a link in here but I can't seem to add images!

Due to receiving a company car within the next few weeks I'm having to finally decide to officially pass on my beloved Fabia to someone that'll care for it equally as much.

My contact details are on the advert, but any questions or photos you'd like don't hesitate to get in touch. :)

Price: £5100

Mileage: 73,520 (driving to work so increasing every day)

More details & pics on the link.

I don't think there's much wrong tbh, I would put all the details and pics here rather than just posting a link. Also, there were 1,000 SE Fabia vRS not 900 (picky I know but...)

Price seems ok for the age and mileage, maybe at the top end of what I would expect for a private sale considering there's no warranty etc...

• Like 1

Thanks for getting back and giving useful info! I would post the pics in here however I have absolutely no idea how to, I've got the pic son my flickr account but pasting the URL code doesn't seem to work?

In terms of price I gauged it by what I saw on Autotrader however there is definitely movement in it as I need it gone pretty soon. Oopsie my bad had no idea it was 1,000.

Description Hi there! I know everyone says it but I'm reluctantly selling my beloved limited edition (only 900 made in this colour and spec) Fabia VRS. This is due to recently being given a company car.

- One of very few unmodified examples around.

- The majority if Fabias don't have aftermarket radios as they're tricky to fit. However I've had a Alpine headunit fitted professionally. Comes with Bluetooth, mp3/iPod connectivity. Also lights up green to match the dials!

- It's just had its MOT so is good until next September 2015.

- Full service completed in July 2014. Full service history (serviced at Skoda dealers only up until I bought it in 2013).

- Tax until April 2015

- Cambelt kit changed at 40,000 miles. Bodywork all in great condition as it's washed and waxed regularly. No scratches or dents in bodywork.

- Never had an engine problems since I've had it. I currently drive 70 miles a day to work so the mileage will be more than the advert states right now.

- The pictures show stickers on the back on the car, however this can be removed by myself and won't damage the bodywork.

What is the current milage?

I can't see it on the advert.

Also your advert header on PistonHeads states it's a mk2 Fabia, it's a mk1.

Also new DVLA rules mean you can't sell a car with tax from today.

• Like 1

BUYER TOOLS

Insurance quote » Finance » Servicing » Warranty »

SPECS

Essentials

• Mileage:73,520

• Year:2007

Doors:5

Body type:Hatchback

Transmission type:Manual

Fuel type:Diesel

Colour:Blue

Details

• Engine layout:Front Engined

• Aspiration:Turbo

Engine size (Litres):1.9

Engine configuration:4 cylinder

Cylinder layout:Inline

Cylinders:4

Engine power (BHP):130

Torque (lbs/ft):229

Top speed (MPH):128

Acceleration:0 to 62 in 8.5 seconds

Fuel consumption (MPG):53.3

Driven wheels:Front Wheel Drive

Previous owners:3

• Like 3

Yeh it automatically changed to MK2 weirdly and for some reason Pistonheads won't let me edit my advert to change the price or the title as it keep crashing each time. Helpful.

The mileage is on the advert, however as I said in the advert I'm still using it for work so it's increasing each day.

Once Pistonheads decides to behave I'll edit to remove the tax section and edit the other bits too.

Price seems fine - I'd be asking a tad more but saying that mines done 20k less miles.

£6k and below is about right imo.

You'd be hard pushed to get £6,000 for a 7 year old/74,000 mile car when sold privately!

It will only ever be worth what someone else is willing to pay for it...

• Like 1

Why? Seen them attract that kind of premium and more before!

A standard car will be worth more than a modified car, but like you say - if someone wants it they will pay the money.

P.S why did you change you name? Should have changed it to vrstit :)

Why? Seen them attract that kind of premium and more before!

P.S why did you change you name? Should have changed it to vrstit :)

Yeah a couple of years ago! 

I change it because that was the username I wanted when I signed up but it was taken and now it's not. Why are you getting all offensive now I have changed my username? vrstit ain't very nice is it!

• Like 2