Pics Added - Audi TT Reps 17" 5x100 Wheels with Tyres for Sale - Perfect for Track Days.

Slotty

Hi All,

I have above for sale, TT or S3 Reps (multispoke ones), 5x100 stud pattern, all wearing 225/45/17 Uniroyal Rainsport tyres but two (maybe three) had the side repair so will need to be replaced. I'll check this and will also upload some photos on Saturday. The wheels have some marks and kerbs. I bought these to use it on the track days but decided that I need space and need to get rid of these - I'm after £130.00 collected or nearest offer.

I also have 205/40/17 tyres with 6-7mm tread. Not sure about the brand but will check - £30.00 per tyre or £50.00 for both (collected).

Thanks for looking. Please PM me if you need more info.

Location - Bluewater / Greenhithe Area, Kent

Matty

I have some photos of the tyres at home (Currently at work). Will upload these later today or tomorrow morning

Matty

I don't need photos. But would you do £40 for the pair?

Sorry bud, the tyres are in really good nick and I really don't want to sell these for less than £50 for a pair as this is exactly how much I paid for these less than 2 months ago. I did not use these since I bought them, they just collecting dust

Matty

Sorry bud, the tyres are in really good nick and I really don't want to sell these for less than £50 for a pair as this is exactly how much I paid for these less than 2 months ago. I did not use these since I bought them, they just collecting dust

Matty

So they're new?

If that's the case then I'll have them.

They're not new. They second hand but in the very good condition and plenty of life left in them. I paid £50 for both second hand and that's how much I want for them.

These can be collected anytime after 6.00pm during the week or anytime during the weekends.

They're not new. They second hand but in the very good condition and plenty of life left in them. I paid £50 for both second hand and that's how much I want for them.

These can be collected anytime after 6.00pm during the week or anytime during the weekends.

Ok, do you know the brand?

Hi slotty have us still got ur wheels for sale and are local so I can collect them

Yes. Still have the wheels...;) not sold these yet...if you genuinely interested feel free to pm me and we can arrange to meet.

Matty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi slotty are tyres worn on them wheels and can u send me some pics bud are local to portsmouth or how fare are u away let me know ASAP I am definitely intrested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Bud.

I'm from Greenhithe area (Kent) which around 2 hrs drive from Portsmouth.

I'll have some pics on Saturday as I need to take them. The tyres have some life left in them but had side repairs so ideally need replacing.

Matty

Here are the Photos of the Alloys and the tyres, one centre cap is missing.

205/40/17 Mohawk M105 Tyres with lots of life left (6-7 mm left):

IMG_3902_zps4b009353.jpgIMG_3903_zps1201ef22.jpg

17" 5x100 TT Reps alloys with 225 tyres:

IMG_3904_zpscfc19490.jpgIMG_3905_zps46b07f6e.jpgIMG_3906_zpsff834c10.jpgIMG_3907_zpsac1acbe3.jpgIMG_3908_zps36b0261d.jpgIMG_3909_zps79043425.jpgIMG_3910_zps71da36df.jpg

At least two tyres need replacing as these have been side repaired in the past. I was planning to replace these anyway as these won't fit on Fabia.

Open to sensible offers for the wheels.

Matty

• 2 weeks later...