12v output not working

Hi!

I drive a 2000-model Octavia, and my 12v output ain't working. I checked the fuse box, and there is power in to the fuse, and out of it, but it doesn't reach to the 12v output. I also noticed that the color combination in the fuse box and the on the 12v output was different. Is there a relay in between or another fuse? I have searched for a wiring diagram to, but I can't find it anywhere.

Someone who could help or that knows anything about my problem? It would be of really help.

- Bjørn-Johan

I can't find the post but I seem too remember someone said on here that on some model years the lighter socket is switched off with the rear side windows by the switch on the drivers door armrest.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can't find the post but I seem too remember someone said on here that on some model years the lighter socket is switched off with the rear side windows by the switch on the drivers door armrest.

Thank you! This was actually my problem! But I noticed that my rear window heater is the opposite of this..? I think. 'Cause the rear window heater worked before I checked if my 12v output worked with this solution.