WARNING Rubber/latex door card / cubby hole liners

I know there have been a few mentions of these in the past, but despite some warnings, I chose to purchase a set of these from ebay:

2rrt0xw.jpg

They come with red or blue insignia - I chose Red as it would match some of the bits on my interior.

The only 2 parts I have used are the two front door pocket liners - these fit reasonably well.

None of the other bits fit very well at all - the worst being the two rear door pocket liners which are so badly shaped that they just do not lie flat whatsoever and are a very poor approximation of the shape they ought to be.

Also, every part has the "YETI" inscription on it. Even if they had fitted, I would have been loathed to flood my interior with the word YETI on every part possible - to say they look tacky and a bit "Halfords" would be an understatement.

If they were offered for £5 and comprised just the two front door cards, they would be reasonable value. But as it stands, most of what I bought will be going in the bin.

Didn't want other owners to waste their money so thought is warranted a new thread.

Return them for a refund?

Definitely. I bought an alleged Yeti boot liner and when it arrived I found it was 1mtr. too long!  I returned it as not suitable for the Yeti and got a full refund and return postage. Some Ebay sellers do value their reputation.

Fred

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know of rubber door pocket inserts that do fit properly?

I had some in the Octavia (bought off this forum) that were excellent.

I think the Yeti deserves some as well.