*SOLD*RED Skoda Fabia VRS 2006*SOLD*

dara85

Skoda Fabia Mk1 VRS 2006

PD130 96kW

We bought the car in September 2013 with 107k on clock and would keep it much longer but our first baby was born in February this year and we found the car to be a bit smaller than we'd like to so a month ago we bought Octavia Combi which suits us better. This is the only reason why we put this car for sale, no need for 2 cars.

In fact I had plans to upgrade the brakes, hybrid turbo and fmic, 17" wheels, coilovers etc but the only thing I was able to change before we realized the need of bigger car were the brakes (see below).

During our ownership the car had no problems which would keep us off the road but it is 8 years old car and I'm trying to keep all my stuff in good condition so I replaced few things which would go in time anyway (also see below). First thing before we started using the car, full service was done - new cambelt kit, fresh brake fluid and coolant liquid, new grearbox oil, new power steering oil (I wouldn't replace this but seals on the pump went off and oil leaked away), 6 months and 5000 miles later all new filters and engine oil.

The car was used for commuting to work (around 10 miles each way) and for our holidays. We had 2 trips to central Europe (never again in small car :D) and few across the UK.

Key facts:

Corrida red

Registered in June 2006 (06 plate)

118200 on clock and won't rise as we use the Octy now

MOT until 10th March 2015

Tax until 28th February 2015

Full service history, last service 3 weeks ago

V5 in my partners name

Log book and all relevant paperwork

Cambelt replaced last year

Good points:

Factory fitted cruise control, sunroof, heated seats with side airbags, ESP (usually the VRSs are fitted with ASR), xenon headlights with washers

312 front and 256 rear brakes with new seals all around and repainted in Pantone 348 (coming from Golf iv 25th anni so were originally red), new pads (pagid), new discs (ATE), swapped in March before MOT

Front tyres replaced in May (Avon ZV5), 7 mm left, rears are Rainsport 2 with 4.5 mm left

Pioneer head unit with 32gb usb (I still have original unit and will be included in sale - fully working)

After sale fitted parrot Bluetooth

With the brakes new wishbone bushes (cupra one) fitted, new droplinks (Meyle), new ball joints (oem) and anti roll bar bushes

New nsf window regulator

All doors sealed with gutter sealant - no leak whatsoever

Bad points:

Usual stone chips on the bonnet and bumper (nothing major)

Small wear hole in the driver's seat (see photo)

Kerbing on the front wheel (see photo)

Sometimes rattling noise coming from the dashboard

Paint on the front seats rails peels off

Overall the car looks fantastic for her age, runs great and will serve for many years to come.

If you are interested, please drop me an pm here and we can arrange a viewing. Can pick up from train stations or from home if needed (only localy). I'm based in Salford, a mile away from Manchester's city centre.

£3750 ovno

No timewasters

Thanks for looking

0BqYLFo.jpg

RZ1IdiJ.jpg

nHswWhi.jpg

3aNoCWh.jpg

T7qnb5e.jpg

jFRSbAp.jpg

j0nfqPV.jpg

rNOFiOt.jpg

eILmpnk.jpg

TdQ95lE.jpg

O6iYgn6.jpg

6FmZtvI.jpg

rgMcd6t.jpg

rfqNSuV.jpg

kazdmrT.jpg

8RodinP.jpg

kNb132H.jpg

Factory fitted cruise control, sunroof, heated seats with side airbags, ESP (usually the VRSs are fitted with ASR), xenon headlights with washers

That's an impressive standard spec for a Fabia VRS!

• Like 1

That's an impressive standard spec for a Fabia VRS!

Yeah, I believe only 2 more options could be added - leather seats and double din unit?

Hurry up and put a reasonable ad on here, sell it and buy this! Simples ;)

I second this!

Very nice looking example, if i had the money to hand id snap this up myself, need to sell my mk2 first :D

GLWTS

^^^

• Like 1

Very rare with the huge spec (i took ages to find the same but in yellow!!), Well priced and with sensible improvements.

Good luck with the sale fella

Cheers Lofty. At the time I was looking for the Fabia, I really wanted yellow with sunroof and cruise control but couldn't find any at all. Red looks great too but yellow...hmmm....

Anyway any interest at all? REASONABLE offers considered, try me.