****SCAMMER SKOT RAVEN UPDATE****

Hi guys I have just had an update from the fraud investigation and they seem to have enough evidence to give to the police. this is an email they sent me earlier. thx for your support guys in helping me get this guy.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a report to Action Fraud. I’m writing to inform you

about the current position of your report.

Experts at the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB) have reviewed the information and

have found enough evidence for a possible police investigation. I am pleased to inform you

your report has been sent to West Mercia Constabulary, who have recorded it under:

• reference : awaiting local reference number allocation - in process

West Mercia Constabulary is responsible for any resulting investigation and for providing

you with further updates to your report. Their contact details are details:

• West Mercia Constabulary by email at [email protected] or

• by phone 01905 331690

When you contact West Mercia Constabulary, please give them your reference number

(above).

If you would like more information on how to protect yourself from fraud, there is information

on the Action Fraud website at www.actionfraud.police.uk/support_for_you or you can call

them on 0300 123 2040.

Thank you again for taking the time to report and helping us to make the UK a safer place

for you and others.

Edited by lumpzta

Just found the thread you put up, what an absolute Jeb end! Its sad when gits prey on people's good nature good luck to everyone in getting money back. I hope they nail him!!!

• 1 month later...

It is not sorted yet.

As also a member to have been screwed over by this guy I filed a fraud report .

The first thread list above was part of a number of steps to proceed forward.

I can confirm  West Mercia Constabulary have picked the case up.

They needed at least 2 confirmations to respond with a statement of which myself and Adam Day are the 2, another guy outside of UK has yet to contact Police.

I have a statement completed now and the West Mercia Constabulary will take action to get hold of this person.

He completely vanished after claiming to be shipping loads of parts.

I wont stop till he is apprehended as i hate being ripped off.

• Like 2

Surprised to see him around on Facebook then to be honest.

why??

that type of person don't give a monkeys

clearly used to doing stuff and getting away with it.

He is clearly not that bright though reading some of the post and links he is attached to.

I hope this bloke gets whats coming and pleased to see people actually taking action to stop it. Its too easy to moan on yet do nothing about it. I hope it works out well for everyone this forum is an excellent place to chat and get help advice and even buy and sell stuff and its a shame a minority of people ripping honest folk off.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Update,

Skot seems to have added me back on his facebook.

I have communicated to him and he says will pay me this week. He has paid the other 2 guys already so perhaps a change of heart....

I will see , but for now i still have the police incident case open....

• Like 1

Maybe its the amount of briskies lurking on facebook

There could be one

Nextdoor :)

or maybe he saw the newly relaunched member map here and had an epiphany :)

Are police aware of this update? What have they said? Have they contacted him and this is why he is saying it?

Police are not aware of latest update because i have not told them he may pay. as frankly i don't believe him.

So as it stands there is a active police crime reference with my statement and evidence of fraud.

Police are still moving forward, and i will not stop this till either i really see money or go through Courts.

Wish i had a decent result. He still hasnt sorted me out for the ****ty exhaust he sold me.

Have you filed a crime ref and or fraud claim with Police???

If not do it buddy and i can supply you via PM current crime details and Police contacts

Apparently Skot told me on msg that he has sorted everybody else out??

PM me your details  and i can msg Skot to see what's what.. 

or maybe he saw the newly relaunched member map here and had an epiphany :)

wish that was true.........

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So while going through my content listjng stumbled to this... (oh the joy of the 3am feed)

Where is the investigations/prosecutions at now?