Only ONE company that makes droplinks to fit VRS octavia after being lowered?

why ask for help and advice and not like what people say its the whole point of a post ,feed back can be good or bad u ask about a product people comment they don't know your plans long term or short term or your finances,it would of taken one quick search about prosports to realise you need different droplinks , don't take things personaly .

I totally understand feedback can be good or bad. Maybe I did speak out of turn when he commented I should save and buy decent ones. But that's me. I am who I am.

My mechanic said I needed different droplinks so I was fully aware I needed them and I'm not moaning that I didn't know about this. I was moaning that there seems to be only 1 company that offers such droplinks.

I honestly didn't think I needed to do research on the prosport coilovers as I didn't think that one company would be so stupid to put one of the mounting brackets in such an idiotic place which then meant I'm faffing about wondering why there isn't any droplinks to fit my car. Hence the post.

The guy in question who made the comment also commented on a different thread saying I've not done something properly when Infact he does not have the complete facts. Hence the taking it personally bit. But that's neither here nor there.

I ask for advice quite often and it's gratefully received and very helpful. This is the first time someone has annoyed me. So please, let it not be an issue and let's carry on as good fellow members :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

or you could get these

http://www.veedubmachine.co.uk/adjustable-drop-links-universal-150200-220320mm-bmw-e90-p-2243.html

says they fit Octavia vrs mk1

was thinking of getting a set of these along with the coilovers but think I might give it a miss after reading this lol

thanks buddy. Appreciated. Will look into it.

The coilovers themselves are no issue. They seem to be fine and my mechanic has them on his vrs with no issues. Just the droplinks. Get droplinks and the suspension, and it should be fine if you are on a budget. :-)

...I've had 26 cars in just over 2 years...

...I will not own this car in 6 months, guaranteed...

In that case, just stick with the ones you had shortened / welded.

26 cars in 2 years, that is about one a month.  If I only kept a car that long, I wouldn't bother doing anything other with maybe filling it with fuel  :D

Edited by mbames

In that case, just stick with the ones you had shortened / welded.

26 cars in 2 years, that is about one a month. If I only kept a car that long, I wouldn't bother doing anything other with maybe filling it with fuel :D

Not happy about driving on welded droplinks. And some months I've gone through 4 cars, so it's not one a month really. This thread is pretty much dead, so, really isn't any point in commenting further. Thanks for your help chaps :-D

• 2 weeks later...