2005 Frozen White Fabia VRS

Skoda_Saint

Pictures of my headlights...... which need the adjusters repairing.. hence why they lighting up the floor and not the road in front of me so well... :(

Will try that 3M headlight restorer as well.... that should make them a bit clearer.

Just don't go too aggressive as it can burn headlamps
  • Like 1

Definitely an improvement. :clap:

In the advert I was sure the car was listed as having 312mm brakes so I am at a loss to explain where they went.

Although I have to agree I never checked them when I collected it.

Odd.

So very glad you sold me the alternative set now! Though come to think of it, maybe I should go and check they are 312s :P (nah only kidding, I already did :peek:)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

A few photos this morning. Wheels and alloys are a little dirty, damn crappy car park, and of course it's the night after a clean... Near a forest/park/golf course.. so a few bugs were attracted to the paintwork overnight/early morning. I cleaned off what I could. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Replacement top dash obtained, thanks Richard, and some door cards to replace my ones that have a few switches loose. Will take my time and get them just right before fitting... may even improve the door speakers whilst I'm at it....

No problem.

Seeing the car again reminded me what a great looking mk1 it is.

Wheels, white and factory xenons really work together.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks gents much appreciated!

Been a little quiet, Xmas and New Year have a habit of getting in the way of car modifications. Well eating and drinking do. ;)

Quick pop up, 3.5 hours drive, to Derv Tech in Manchester for a custom map. Great day with the brilliant chaps and car goes so much better than before! Power comes in and stays better now can't wait to stick it on the rollers to see what she does.

Thanks Danny and Jay for the company up and back would have been mind numbing without some banter on the way up and down. Yours is next Danny!

• Like 2

Thanks gents much appreciated!

Been a little quiet, Xmas and New Year have a habit of getting in the way of car modifications. Well eating and drinking do. ;)

Quick pop up, 3.5 hours drive, to Derv Tech in Manchester for a custom map. Great day with the brilliant chaps and car goes so much better than before! Power comes in and stays better now can't wait to stick it on the rollers to see what she does.

Thanks Danny and Jay for the company up and back would have been mind numbing without some banter on the way up and down. Yours is next Danny!

Enjoying the driving experience now it's sorted more mate?

Oh definitely Jack. If not for a long drive, early start and long drive back it would have been enjoyed much more. In the next few days/weeks when you get the chance to properly enjoy the trips around and settle in with the changes to it, that it will really start to kick in and put a smile on my face. :D

It was fun accelerating away from people with them going WTF is in that LOL.

• Like 1

Oh definitely Jack. If not for a long drive, early start and long drive back it would have been enjoyed much more. In the next few days/weeks when you get the chance to properly enjoy the trips around and settle in with the changes to it, that it will really start to kick in and put a smile on my face. :D

It was fun accelerating away from people with them going WTF is in that LOL.

Is that a Diesel Skoda leaving me for dust? :D
  • Like 1

LOL well with your walking pace definitely! When you're down or at the next meet you'll have to come for a ride along. It does bring a smile to the face... be even better with dry roads LOL.

That'll probably be summer now as most of Spring is written off now, look forward to it :) looked for any more sport seats about?