Superb estate delivery questions.

Guys I should take delivery of a new Superb estate elegance in the next two weeks and have a couple of questions?

•  Does the elegance model come with a umbrella fitted in the door holder as standard?
  •  Are the mud flaps worth buying? They dont look big enough to offer much protection.
  •  Are the Skoda premium floor mats any better than the standard mats and can anyone recommend a place to buy that discounts.

Thank you

Welcome :)

1st point yes, 2nd point better than not having any but still don't protect it 100% it'll still get dirty! 3rd point it's a bit softer but standard ones are just as good.... eBay would be your best bet then maybe a few of the online dealer shops

Hope this helps!

Guys I should take delivery of a new Superb estate elegance in the next two weeks and have a couple of questions?

•  Does the elegance model come with a umbrella fitted in the door holder as standard?
  •  Are the mud flaps worth buying? They dont look big enough to offer much protection.
  •  Are the Skoda premium floor mats any better than the standard mats and can anyone recommend a place to buy that discounts.
Thank you

Excellent choice. I have had mine for 4 days and absolutely love it.

Umbrella in door comes as standard.

I have a the premium mats and they are good quality. However I have not seen the normal mats as I managed to get the premium mats chucked in free of charge to seal the deal! :-)

In theory it should come as standard but The umbrella can be hit and miss in that some models have it and others don't. My last Superb never had the umbrella whereas my current one does. If it's not in the car on delivery get the dealer to include one. The flaps are reasonably ok but won't completely protect from dirt. I'd still recommend them but why would you pay for mud flaps or premium mats for that matter? Without question these should be included by any half decent dealer. I've never even had to ask for them, they were always included, even on more basic spec Octavias I've had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies Guys. Ill push the dealer for Mud Flaps and mats. Im getting a very good deal so may struggle to get them thrown in but will ask when the dealer tries to get me to part with some cash for the usual paint protection rubbish.

Ive always opted for the rubber mats in my cars. They may not look as nice but they are easier to clean, ideal for winter and last much longer. Plus if you have kids they are a must!

Umbrella - yes

Mudflaps - they are standard in front. No opinion to be honest. Car still gets dirty :)

Floor mats - standard ones are not that ok during winter as they get wet from snow from shoes and then frozen during night. 

Umbrella - yes

Mudflaps - they are standard in front. No opinion to be honest. Car still gets dirty :)

Floor mats - standard ones are not that ok during winter as they get wet from snow from shoes and then frozen during night. 

Then do as I do: have to set of mats. One luxury for summer, one rubber for winter.

• Like 1