Gold 18" TD Pro Race 1.2s 5x112 - SOLD

Brimma

Immaculate, unmarked set of 4 - ideal lightweight track or road wheels for Octavia Mk2 onwards (not Fabia)

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s in gold

18 x 8

ET42

5x112

Standard Pro Race 1.2s come in ET45, but I had these made to special order to clear Brembo 6-pot calipers

Complete with used Michelin PS3 tyres, one of which was plugged after a nail went through after only covering 50 miles - I was going to replace it but the tyre fitter suggested a plug! (Very honest of him)

For sale since I now have a set of 19" Rays Superior ES

£550 collected, or sensible offers

I WOULD ACCEPT A £100 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT TO HOLD THESE UNTIL FULL PAYMENT CAN BE MADE

Tyre lfe on the two on the rear is better than the two on the front, but I wouldn't like to give a life expectancy

I probably would have changed them soon for Goodyear Assymetrics which were available from Camskill at £86 a corner

• 2 months later...

I'm really intrested in these wheel Bryan. 

Are you open to offers ( not silly like a £1 )

Can pick up any day next week apart from Monday and Thursday. 

Whats your Best Price ( PM Me if you what)

Cash on pick up........

I assume they'll fit a MKIII Octavia

Edited by Auric Goldfinger

Wheels look great, just a shame they aren't 16s or I'd have them for mine. What you selling these by the way?

Main reason is that the gold is too 'yellow' for my colour scheme

One option would be a refurb, but it seems a shame to refurb nearly new wheels, plus I've got the 19s now, so unless I do any more track days the TDs are surplus to requirements

To be fair the ride is still good on 18s, and they look so much better than 16s

Main reason is that the gold is too 'yellow' for my colour scheme

One option would be a refurb, but it seems a shame to refurb nearly new wheels, plus I've got the 19s now, so unless I do any more track days the TDs are surplus to requirements

To be fair the ride is still good on 18s, and they look so much better than 16s

If I got these though I'd be upping the size by 3 inched from the standard 15s and don't fancy losing an inch and a half of sidewall to be honest.

If I got these though I'd be upping the size by 3 inched from the standard 15s and don't fancy losing an inch and a half of sidewall to be honest.

Think of the handling ;)