Superb order timescales - experiences

Yanos

As you may have seen in a previous thread, I have a superb 170 elegance on order- since 22nd September as a factory order.

The dealer thinks I should get delivery before Christmas, although currently has a schedule date of "January".

Anyone with any experience, and can guide on timescales and terminology for the order - apparently it's about to go schedule 20??? - whatever that means.

Thanks

I ordered mine 4th June and arrived at dealership 25th September. Was built 15th September. I originally asked for it for 1st September. Mine did have a build week 36 but got brought forward for some reason. Mine is the 140 Elegance, candy white and with sunset windows as the only option.

It's defo worth the wait...I love it!

Edited by H2O

So - 16 weeks for yours - I've got 14 weeks till the end of the year - I understand Skoda have a year end at the end of the calendar year - so maybe before Christmas.

Mines Candy white, estate,manual, Sunset glass, MDI, 10 speaker audio, and electric boot...can't wait :-)

• Like 1

Aye 16 weeks.

The elegance estate in candy white with the sunset glass looks stunning. The white and chrome surrounds with the darker rear windows make it look rather flush indeed.

I'll get a couple of pictures up for you tomorrow so you can have a look.

Ordered mine 01 November (2013), built first week of December, delivered 03 January and collected on 07 January. L&K hatch with one or two small extras. Admittedly that was almost a year ago and I'm based in Ireland. Incidentally my previous Superb had the exact same lead time back in 2011.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there, i ordered 20th may and picked up from dealer on 1st of September but it was ready on 14th of august but i waited for 64 plate and it was the same as yours bar the electric boot:)

Hello, I ordered a Superb Estate 2.0lt TDI SE 140BHP in candy white, with premium 10 speaker sound system, tinted windows and auto load cover. The order was placed on 27th August, it is now in stock and the car will be delivered to me on the 4th of November.

Ordered my Superb Elegance 2.0 140 Estate Metal Grey with electric tailgate, speaker upgrade and MDI adaptor on the 25th July. Took delivery 29th September. Nearly three weeks earlier than I was originally told.    

Hope yours comes earlier too.

Had mine a month now, 1600 miles and love it to bits.

Edited by mjc70
  • Like 1

I have some Pictures of a 64 reg candy white elegance but have no idea how to post. Can anyone help?

It try to attach them using the tab on the 'Reply Post' page but it keeps saying they are too large in memory size.. Can I link them to my Flickr page?

Edited by H2O

Awesome thanks! The wait is killing me :-)

Yeah it killed me waiting. I found myself constantly looking at pictures on here but it just made things worse! ha

You will no be disappointed. I love it! its the best car I have ever had.

• 4 weeks later...

I too cannot wait. Mine is due 29th December but would be great to get ut before Christmas. 2.0 Elegance in Metal Grey. A few extras so I do expect it to be late. Sunset glass, auto boot and opted for the same alloys as you. They look stunning!

• Like 1