Fabia Vrs knocking over humps! Noise is from the back

Vrs9

i.e. when it's parked in MaccyD's surrounded by pimply mouthbreathers in dodgy sportswear, amirite? :sun:

Pretty much! Back on standard stuff for me. Couldn't stand the JOMs.

JOMs have blue springs.
At the other end of the spring there is a rubber cup that sits between the spring and the body,make sure that is in good condition.
Also check the dampers for any fluid leaks,if both of these parts are in good nick then you can probably rule out the suspension being the cause of the noise.

Are you on about the rear axle bush? If yes then its been changed to a uprated poly bush

Cheers

Pastie is referring to a rubber ring that sits between the spring and the perch (and is notably absent in your photo). 

Earlier, I was referring to exhaust mounts, some of which are also rubber rings.

Pastie is referring to a rubber ring that sits between the spring and the perch (and is notably absent in your photo). 

The rubber insulator goes at the top of the spring not the bottom.

fn64v9.jpg

This 1 looks in good nick to me.... Tried chngn axle bushes b4 mekanic sed old 1z r fine as they are uprted already wer can i find the strut mouts?

Dude, a picture says a thousand words, which is probably just as well in your case. What exactly are you trying to ask us?