Wax Appeal: Group Buy #2 Wheels Edition

Sparkly

GB#2 wheels edition will be:

a 100ml sample of Autobrite's Excellent Very Cherry Non-Acid wheel Cleaner (dilutes 5-1 for mid-heavy soiled wheels to make a full 500ml of brilliant wheel cleaner, effective at 10-1 for lightly soiled so potentially a litre of wheel cleaner)

What they say

"Very cherry professional Strength Wheel Cleaner Acid Free. Safe, fast, effective on all wheels and finishes. Specially formulated to remove road grime and brake dust, and clean wheels to their original finish. Spray,wipe and rinse. Biodegradable. Very effective on baked on brake dust wheels.

• Can be diluted up to 20-1
  • Totally Acid free
  • Safe on all alloy wheels
  • Very effective on brake dust wheels
  • Very economical to use

Directions

For heavily soiled wheels dilute this product neat to 1-5 parts of water.

For lightly soiled wheels dilute this product 1-5 to 1-20 parts of water.

Spray product onto wheel via a foaming trigger (for best results) or a mist trigger sprayer. Leave up to 1-3 minutes to penetrate into the dirt/brake dust. Rinse wheel under pressure to leave a clean surface."

What Wax Appeal Says:

One of those great detailing staples, effective, dilutable, safe on all alloys best combined with a decent wheel brush for agitation.

noneacid.jpg

and

a 100ml Sample of Wolf's De-Ironizer Decon Gel (awesome fallout remover with a twist)

wolf-s-chemicals-deironizer-decon-gel-50

"Cleaning wheels can be a chore, particularly after rather spirited driving. Or if you happen to own a car that produces excessive brake dust (e.g. a BMW or a Mini, or anything fitted with aftermarket brake pads). Of course, acid-based wheel cleaners are widely available and usually make short work of stubborn brake dust, but at a price. And that price is often an expensive refurbishment bill a year or so down the line when the acid eventually eats through the clearcoat protecting your rims. What's really needed then, is a product with the cleaning power of a strong acid, but without any of the inherent risks...

wolfs.jpg

What Wolf's say.

"Step forward Wolf's Chemicals Decon Gel: a revolutionary iron-dissolving gel that is going to change the way we detail forever. Using it makes cleaning wheels a breeze, because it requires little agitation, and you can let it dry out fully if you wish before rinsing it off :o  . What's more, its powerful formula also means you can use it in place of detailing clay to safely remove railway dust and iron-rich industrial fallout from your exterior bodywork and glass. And because it works in a touchless way, there is far less chance of you causing fresh marring, making the decontamination process safer."

WDG_1.jpg

Keeping it Simple:

Each Very Cherry Sample will be £3.00 exc delivery Decon Gel 100ml sample will be £3.50 exc delivery

Samples come complete with a spritz spray head for use straight away, I highly recommend diluting Very Cherry Non Acid Wheel Cleaner 5-1 to get maximum economy and no lack of cleaning power.

flat charge of £2.80 for Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery  All participants of other GB's can bundle for a single postage charge.

• Like 1

Usual sign up format

(up to 25 places)

please try to be clear with the requested products and also put a note against your name if you are bundling with other GB's

Thanks

Mark

1. samuir1974 - Both please    :)

2. KBPhoto - AD Very Cherry (and the Lush towels) please.

3. Mr Auric Goldfinger- both please ( also ordered Pack 2 micro cloths and don't forget my red applicator pad F O C )

4. Thisday - Both please - Throw it in with everything else please!

(up to 25 places)

• Like 1

1. samuir1974 - Both please    :)

3. Mr Auric Goldfinger- both please ( also ordered Pack 2 micro cloths and don't forget my red applicator pad F O C )
5. Cactusjack - Both please, along with the other 2 GB's.
(up to 25 places)

• Like 1

1. samuir1974 - Both please :)

2. KBPhoto - AD Very Cherry (and the Lush towels) please.

6. VRobS - Both please, along with gb3

(up to 25 places)

• Like 1

1. samuir1974 - Both please     :)

6. Radders567 - Both please - Please put in with GB 3. I don't need anymore microfibres.

(up to 25 places)

• Like 1

1. samuir1974 - Both please     :)

6. Radders567 - Both please - Please put in with GB 3. I don't need anymore microfibres.
(up to 25 places)

Do the top 5 get a free gift?

• Like 1

1. samuir1974 - Both please :)

7. Prykey - Both Please - Post with Group Buy #3 please.

(up to 25 places)

Thank you Mark :)

• Like 1

1. samuir1974 - Both please  :)

8. Keith64 - AD Very Cherry please

(up to 25 places)

• Like 1

1. samuir1974 - Both please   :)

9. Mushtafa - Both Plus GB#3

10. surfingobo - Both Plus GB#3

• Like 1

1. samuir1974 - Both please

11. Meta55b = both please.

• Like 1

Hi All,

Will be decanting, labelling and hopefully posting the first parcels at the weekend.

Payment details will follow this evening or tomorrow at the latest and i will be collecting delivery addresses.

Thanks

Mark

• Like 3

OK folks, payment details are as follows:

Paypal (please cover fees or send as gift, any doubts on this please pm before sending payment) - to [email protected]

anyone wishing to send a bank transfer this is ok, but please pm to arrange first.

Costs are as follows:

Very Cherry on it's own Delivered £5.80

Wolf's Decon Gel on it's own Delivered £6.30

Both Delivered £9.30

If you are buying Clarity Sealant with GB#2 wheels edition Clarity Sealant at £6.50 already includes the postage charge so:

GB#2 + Clarity 50ml Sealant - £13.00 delivered

If you are buying with Lush Microfibre, instructions are in the LUSH MF thread.

Please note I have taken into account only one postage charge of £2.80 even when taking all 3 GB's.

Once you have paid, please PM me with your unique transaction ID and a postal address.

ONLY PAY FOR ITEMS THAT YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR,

I CAN ONLY SEND LUSH MF CLOTHS TO THE FIRST TEN WHO SIGNED UP ON THE GB, ANY PAYMENTS FOR LUSH MF FROM PEOPLE NOT ON THE LIST WILL HAVE TO BE REFUNDED. GB#2 AND CLARITY REMAIN OPEN, BUT PLEASE SIGN UP IN THREAD BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT.

1. samuir1974 - Both please
11. Meta55b = both please.          

12. skinnyman - both please plus microfibre 2nd list.

Hi Guys,

Thanks to everyone who sent payment so far, all those parcels leave tomorrow :thumbup:

For anyone not paid yet, this is a note to let you know that I am out of the country for 10 days now so will be unable to post anymore parcels until my return. I don't want to be holding peoples money for longer than necessary so if you all want to hold off until the 7th Nov I will be looking to send further parcels that weekend.

Mark

When do you go away? I can make payment on Friday, will you be away by then?

Sat in a hotel bar in São Paulo buddy, sorry, most parcels are packed up and ready to go but my next posting session will be sat 8th most likely.

Hope that's ok.

• Like 3