What to do next?

JackIVRS

Not sure what to do next to my car? It's got a remap, front mount intercooler, straight through pipe, 312mm brake conversion, front roll bar and apex lowering springs. Any ideas what to do next? D1FAD773-BEA6-40A5-8C99-721312EEE56E_zps

What do you think it needs? Where do you find it lacks or what area would you like to improve?

Don't just do things because that's what someone else has done, do what suits you.

Me, I'd put a pair of rubber boobies on the steering wheel and then run it in to a wall. Then it could be said that I went out with my face in boobies.

You don't need a SMF unless chasing big power.

I see people do it because it's just one of those things to do, yet never run that much power and have to put up with a car that sounds like an old bag of bolts due to the SMF chatter.

I'd get a RARB before anything else.

Furry Dice? Beaded Seat Covers? Magic Tree? Pink Furry Steering Wheel Cover? Paul Walker Tribute Decal?

All relatively inexpensive and utterly awesome.

........................... only joking about that last one :giggle:

B pillar covers.... PD150 or hybrid turbo and a mild remap. Anything else and the clutch will need doing too.

OTOH... No, no, no, no.... Unless you've done the dampers as well as the springs, you really need FSDs or Bilstein B8s or similar to help the hamdling.

Edited by vindaloo